Tank commanders in call in tanks

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Warhawks97

Tank commanders in call in tanks

Postby Warhawks97 » 08 Nov 2015, 23:46

I figured out that some call in tanks arrive with tank commander, others do not.

Jagdtiger comes with Tank Commander.
Elephant not sure
SP comes with TC
Crocc church without
Jumbo without
(Calli, priest, hummel, without)

Aces come with.

Not sure why some coming with, others without. I dont see any reason for that.

I would recommend to remove all TC except from aces. SP, Elephant and JT would lose their commanders. That way TC limit wouldnt be bypassed that easy.
Also Aces would be the only one with commander thus becoming more special again.
The Jagdtiger may becomes 100 or 200 MP cheaper, not sure.

Redgaarden

Re: Tank commanders in call in tanks

Postby Redgaarden » 09 Nov 2015, 00:33

I never buy tank commander since they cost the same as a new tank mp wise, and I hate dealing with tanks that have commanders in them. So that is a double buff for me.

But yeah this is quite a huge nerf to armor which I approve of since infantry would do alot better. Tank commanders is also a reason why I never use smoke screens since they give have such high accuracy modifiers.

Is immortal mg gunner on kt fixed?
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Warhawks97

Postby Warhawks97 » 09 Nov 2015, 00:47

I dont get your full point. TC do reduce the received accuracy and also increase penetration (with vet 3 by quite a lot). So they are worth it i think.

And where i "buff" something? I just said that some non-ace tanks come in with commanders, others do not. I simply suggested that Aces would have TC´s at default and all others not. i didnt mention a total removal of them.

Also afaik TC´s do not give accuracy bonuses but not sure though. Tank vets increase reload speed and accuracy, TC increase pen and reduce incoming accuracy.

kwok
Team Member

Postby kwok » 09 Nov 2015, 03:25

elefant does.

Return to “General - CoH1 / BKMOD1”