One week left to register for the tournament

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
kwok
Team Member

One week left to register for the tournament

Post by kwok »

Hey everyone. There is one week left to sign up for the tournament. I rewrote the instructions to sign up below:

THERE IS NO TOURNAMENT FEE. We are ditching it entirely and giving a smaller prize to the winning team. The prize will be either COH2 Southern Fronts Mission Pack or Fox Rangers DLC. No negotiations.

Each player must submit a registration, so each team will have 2 registration emails.
When you guys register please STICK WITH THE FORMAT and also NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STEAM ID AND NICKNAME. Use the nickname you will use for the tournament. When you register for the beginner's tournament, your combined total games played cannot be more than 300 for each team. It does not matter which factions and how the games are dispersed between players in a team, just total amount of games for the team.
Send an email to bknoobcamp@gmail.com with the following format -

Subject Line: Tournament I Registration - [Own Steam ID]/[Partner Steam ID]

Steam ID:
Steam Nickname:
Partner Steam ID:
Partner Nickname:
Timezone: [UTC Format]
Total games played: [An estimated sum of all BK PVP games played, including wins loses in all factions]
Tournament Entry: [T1 - High, T2 - Low]
Other comments: [say whatever you want here]

If you do not have a partner but want to participate, write UNMATCHED in all caps in replacement of your partner ID in the subject line. We will match you accordingly.

Once you've sent an email, make sure you add Kwok [BKNC] and Shadowichigo (King Raf) [BKNC] as a friend on steam.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Redgaarden

Re: One week left to register for the tournament

Post by Redgaarden »

Is there anyway to see everyone who will be participating?
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Yep.

Right now it's:

Cyberzombie/Butterkeks
Shadowichigo/Kwok

Your partner hasn't registered yet, sadly. Only 3 days left, and we won't have mercy for people who are late. This tournament just might turn out to be giving cyber/keks a free gift. Get the word out and sign up.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

You are joking right?

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Sadly no. If this tournament ends up just being your team vs my team, we follow through with everything promised and rethink how we will do this again but better. Perhaps a different format.

Some feedback on how we can improve will be great! But, let's not give up and get some people registered last minute!

Erich

Post by Erich »

unfortunately i will not play,my monitor got broke and i dont see illa for a long time.