Help please!

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Aaahuh

Help please!

Post by Aaahuh »

Hello guys i was modifying for a homebrew version of this awesome mod to allow same army vs mod (ally vs ally) , all is working fine but a minor bug, the reward units don't appear in the 'allied axis' army or 'axis allied' armies, (eg - if you choose us army while in axis team , reward units (super pershing.., etc) they are not activated, the gear button is gray )

Now , i tried editing the corresponding reward unit files in attrib / medals folder, i gave the custom races' name in the race field and saved with a new after their name to avoid conflict (eg - i saved "reward_us_06_superpershing" with edited race path to the 'axis team us army's name and saved it with the name 'reward_us_06_superpershing_new' to avoid conflict)

now the problem is , obviously it's not working, and i can't find any reference anywhere to link the custom reward unit medal file to the new custom army files...i checked the whole custom raceepbs files...there is no reference for medal files...

anyone have any knowledge about how to link these two? im sure the team members know how to. i know all i have to do is link the edited reward files to the custom army, raceebps dont have any field for medal/reward files...where to mention them?

or is there any other way?

Aaahuh

Re: Help please!

Post by Aaahuh »

any team members? :mrgreen:

pls guys, i need to figure this out