Deadline Nov 7 Tournament Registrations

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
kwok
Team Member

Deadline Nov 7 Tournament Registrations

Post by kwok »

Hey Everyone. We're going to start moving things along and putting a deadline for tournament registrations and kicking off the tournament early/mid November. Here are registration instructions (basically the same as pre-register).

THERE IS NO TOURNAMENT FEE. We are ditching it entirely and giving a smaller prize to the winning team. The prize will be either COH2 Southern Fronts Mission Pack or Fox Rangers DLC. No negotiations.

Each player must submit a registration, so each team will have 2 registration emails.
When you guys register please STICK WITH THE FORMAT and also NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STEAM ID AND NICKNAME. Use the nickname you will use for the tournament. When you register for the beginner's tournament, your combined total games played cannot be more than 300 for each team. It does not matter which factions and how the games are dispersed between players in a team, just total amount of games for the team.
Send an email to bknoobcamp@gmail.com with the following format -

Subject Line: Tournament I Registration - [Own Steam ID]/[Partner Steam ID]

Steam ID:
Steam Nickname:
Partner Steam ID:
Partner Nickname:
Timezone: [UTC Format]
Total games played: [An estimated sum of all BK PVP games played, including wins loses in all factions]
Tournament Entry: [T1 - High, T2 - Low]
Other comments: [say whatever you want here]

If you do not have a partner but want to participate, write UNMATCHED in all caps in replacement of your partner ID in the subject line. We will match you accordingly.

Once you've sent an email, make sure you add Kwok [BKNC] and Shadowichigo (King Raf) [BKNC] as a friend on steam.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.