BKNC Tournament I Pre-Registration

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
kwok
Team Member

BKNC Tournament I Pre-Registration

Post by kwok »

Hello all,

Haven't had much news lately. There are still a few things to work out, but realize people are getting anxious and want to get things moving. So, you can start to pre-register your teams for the tournament. The idea of pre-registering is to start organizing the teams and putting the tournament structure skeleton to work. YOU DO NOT PAY THE TOURNAMENT FEE NOW. A PRE-REGISTER IS NOT A OBLIGATION. Essentially, a pre-registration means nothing but helping tourney admins get a better sense of how things will play out and play with dummy information. It will also give you guys a chance to start thinking about who you want to play with, how to register later, and maybe get some more updates on tournament news. Both teammates need to send an email for the register. So each team will have 2 registration emails.

When you guys preregister please STICK WITH THE FORMAT and also NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STEAM ID AND NICKNAME. Use the nickname you will use for the tournament. When you register for the beginner's tournament, your combined total games played cannot be more than 300 for each team. It does not matter which factions and how the games are dispersed between players in a team, just total amount of games for the team.
Send an email to bknoobcamp@gmail.com with the following format -

Subject Line: Tournament I PreRegistration - [Own Steam ID]/[Partner Steam ID]

Steam ID:
Steam Nickname:
Partner Steam ID:
Partner Nickname:
Timezone: [UTC Format]
Total games played: [An estimated sum of all BK PVP games played, including wins loses in all factions]
Tournament Entry: [T1 - High, T2 - Low]
Tournament fee: [Y/N, fee will be 3 EUR / 3.5 USD]
Other comments: [say whatever you want here]

If you do not have a partner but want to participate, try posting yourself on here or on BKNC and maybe match yourself for now. BKNC is working out a clean matchmaking system at the moment and hopefully give you guys either a tool to find others OR assign you guys a partner.

Once you've sent an email, make sure you add Kwok [BKNC] and Shadowichigo (King Raf) [BKNC] as a friend on steam.
Last edited by kwok on 06 Oct 2015, 16:39, edited 4 times in total.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: BKNC Tournament I Pre-Registration

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I believe that this topic really has to be on the top also somewhere as well... General-Announcements maybe I think! Or hey, what about probably just moving all the tournament related topics to be on the Matchmaking-Announcements section perhaps?

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Gonna do it later then with red
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

If you want to participate but don't have a partner, don't be shy and post up on BKNC or here on the forum. Maybe you'll find another. Otherwise, I'll see if I can make a good "match maker" system.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I'm an idiot and forgot to mention the fee. I edited the message, but will repost now: the fee will be 3 EUR / 3.5 USD. Email for other exchange rates.