Locked Resources Values?

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
TheGeth

Locked Resources Values?

Post by TheGeth »

Hi, I want to play blitzkrieg mod with cheat mod (singleplayer skirmish) but it looks like I cant go over 3600 man power, 600 ammo and 350 fuel when pressing F10(add resources).Is there something like internal cheat mode in blitzkrieg mod which can be enabled or I have to use cheat engine?Thanks.

Butterkeks

Re: Locked Resources Values?

Post by Butterkeks »

Blitzkrieg mod has a ressource limit.

MP: 3600
Ammo: 600
Fuel: 350

This simply to prevent people from collecting too much ress like in vCoH, where you could simply have several thousand fuel and ammo :D

McCracker42o

Post by McCracker42o »

there is a trainer made special for these mods like bk mod and other mods on moddb. that gives me 5k of all resources and locked

sandman332

Post by sandman332 »

McCracker42o wrote:there is a trainer made special for these mods like bk mod and other mods on moddb. that gives me 5k of all resources and locked

Hey, mind sharing what it is? It's not cheat mod since the values are still locked even when using it.

McCracker42o

Post by McCracker42o »

I don't have the link with myself since I deleted browser history a a week back. Why would you need unlimited resources when cheat mod locks the value for you? There isn't anything in game that exceeds the locked value of the resources.

TheGeth

Post by TheGeth »

sandman332 wrote:
McCracker42o wrote:there is a trainer made special for these mods like bk mod and other mods on moddb. that gives me 5k of all resources and locked

Hey, mind sharing what it is? It's not cheat mod since the values are still locked even when using it.

You can download the trainer here http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/company-of-heroes-new-steam-trainer.1497/