(BK) Sniper suppressing infantry. Why?

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
McCracker42o

(BK) Sniper suppressing infantry. Why?

Post by McCracker42o »

Well the OLD COH bored me so I started playing BK MOD. I started playing a 2vs 2 AI match and i noticed that one of the enemy sniper killed 1 of the engineers of mine and the rest of the squad got pinned. There were NO machine gun team or any other things around there just that sniper. Is this a bug or is it made that way? I don't think It would be really fun like this.

Eldrak1911

Re: (BK) Sniper suppressing infantry. Why?

Post by Eldrak1911 »

The sniper is suppressing squad naturaly. When a sniper is firing at you, you almost never see him, so you're afraid, and try to hide, no to move.

Oh, and by the way, you're in the wrong section, here's the CoH 2 section.
Hey, i'm a bat, man !

McCracker42o

Post by McCracker42o »

So they made it realistic a bit.. cool

and it says BKMOD 2 too... idk why it would be in wrong section. ... latest version of bk i have...

Eldrak1911

Post by Eldrak1911 »

It's in the wrong section because you're speaking about the BKMod for CoH 1. And you're in the BKMod for CoH 2's section.

MOVED
Hey, i'm a bat, man !

SteamID_razelazz

Post by SteamID_razelazz »

I know Engineers have notoriously low suppression resistance but I'm 99% sure the Sniper can't suppress, even with Rapid Shots. I've seen many types of squads, enemy and friendly, get attacked by Snipers, but NEVER seen any of them suppressed. Sometimes I've actually thought Snipers should be able to suppress, if not with regular attack then with Rapid Fire.