Mr Nobody Cheater again

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Tor

Mr Nobody Cheater again

Post by Tor »

Today i with Mr Nobody try play COH, we open server and wait, DoCa- RageMan come to lobby and start spaming Mr Nobody Cheater, and he always have mate in enemy team OMG, after that third player left and he get out.
After that another player go to lobby DoCa- RageMan back and start again, Mr Nobody Cheater, and again third player left and he get out.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009477168/
I think this same person who start topic about Mr nobody and cheats earlier.
Dont play with him.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Mr Nobody Cheater again

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Hmm... This guy is a mate of the player called Musclement who is somehow a known player in fact and actually a friend of several other players of whom I am also a friend of them.. so maybe he was just tricked by that fake cheater when he impersonated our well known decent player Mr.Nobody before, since they also seem to have never knew each other good enough! :) That's all I think ^^

DaŇjeL_SK

Re: Mr Nobody Cheater again

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

YEAH... RageMan and Musclement... we all know who they are... player who starts call me dog, when I tell him I don't have time and will not play is for me just stupid little child, which if I will meet on the street I punch him. That guys don't know play. And in game are the complaining on everything.... anythink u do u are noob and everything u use is noobing... I was arty noob, tank noob, infantry noob... just because I was winning.
And we all know nobody... noone have ever problem with him in game.