Conversation with (allegedly) Former Cheater

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
kwok
Team Member

Conversation with (allegedly) Former Cheater

Post by kwok »

10:57 AM - Zetsubō: hey kwoki
10:57 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: your partner was using hacks sorry i just left didnt want to deal with that
10:58 AM - Zetsubō: yeye i understand i dont know why i get this teleporting cheaters so many times
10:58 AM - Zetsubō: I dont know if its only one guy or many
10:58 AM - Zetsubō: but its many accounts
10:59 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: he was doing well too, i dont understand why he felt like he needed it
10:59 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: sure i was winning, but he wasn't bad
10:59 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: i could somewhat tolerate exploiting, which he did
10:59 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: but at one point he just flat out teleported like a pussy
11:01 AM - Zetsubō: yes are you active in the forum?
11:01 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: yeah just posted the replay and name
11:03 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: tell me
11:03 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: why do you have so many aliases?
11:03 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: of other's names?
11:05 AM - Zetsubō: nice I mean its a shame but I must say I invented it ones by accident but back then I only knew how to teleport scouts and british at boys and I abused it and then a friend of mine perfected it and abused it in nearly every game he could teleport nearly every unit and he showed it one guy I dunno why but now we are not teleporting anymore and I think he also told that in the forum but this one guy is still active but i dont have a tactic to get them before playing
11:05 AM - Zetsubō: thats the short story
11:05 AM - Zetsubō: but the nicknames were just trolling
11:05 AM - Zetsubō: :D
11:06 AM - Zetsubō: my teleporting time is over
11:06 AM - Zetsubō: a long time ago
11:06 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: so if i were to watch the replay
11:06 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: i wouldn't see you using it at all?
11:06 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: tell me then why tiger1996 recently called you out for tp'ing?
11:07 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: what is this group? why are you guys doing this as a group?
11:07 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: do you just enjoying trolling the fuck out of people's enjoyments?
11:10 AM - Zetsubō: I just trolled with the nicknames but there are other guys or only one guy i dunno who steals the nicknames like Dr.Teleport or even Tiger1996 and thats the dude who teleports the fuck out of people
11:10 AM - Zetsubō: but he has so many accounts
11:10 AM - Zetsubō: i think i got one in my fl
11:10 AM - Zetsubō: wait
11:10 AM - Zetsubō: Yeah
11:10 AM - Zetsubō: "Knattermeister"
11:13 AM - Zetsubō: are you close to wolf?
11:13 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: what does it matter to you?
11:13 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: you've been blocked by a lot of people, you know?
11:13 AM - Zetsubō: He didnt really fixed the teleporting by the at boys I tested it ones and it still works you just have to be fast
11:13 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: markr is wworking on fixing
11:14 AM - Zetsubō: pls tell him dat
11:14 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: it's hard work though.
11:14 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: when it shouldnt be done at all.
11:14 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: you are wasting dev's time on things that shouldnt be done at all.
11:14 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: cheaters and teleporters in general
11:14 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: waste time and effort and only make things worse. like exploiters. and somethings are just unfixable
11:15 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: abusing these things just make the game worse, not better.
11:15 AM - Zetsubō: he is fixing the bug with position hold I guess thats the more dangerous bug because this guy can teleport nearly every unit
11:15 AM - Zetsubō: I hope he gets it
11:15 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: do you go on forum?
11:15 AM - Zetsubō: I read the posts but I am not an active writer
11:16 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: who else do you know does TP?
11:17 AM - Zetsubō: I have two of this guys in my fl ehm this "Knattermeister" and one is named like Dr.Teleport but now I know its not him
11:17 AM - Zetsubō: but he has so many accounts
11:17 AM - Zetsubō: and he is making new ones I dont even know his main account
11:17 AM - Zetsubō: my friend does maybe but I dunno
11:17 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: completely new accounts? or just changes name?
11:18 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: how does afford to buy COH so many times?
11:18 AM - Zetsubō: both things
11:18 AM - Zetsubō: there is the thing
11:19 AM - Zetsubō: in steam its possibly to have many accounts with the same games you only need to buy them ones I know that cause a friend of mine has all the games from his brothers account by linking them
11:19 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: but you have limit on links?
11:20 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: you can only do 5 i think.
11:20 AM - Zetsubō: Thats a point I dunno
11:20 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: can i copy and paste this conversation onto forums?
11:21 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: you are blocked by so many people
11:21 AM - Kwok [BKNC]: but if you can help out in finding the cheaters, it would be great.
11:21 AM - Zetsubō: yes you can post it :)
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

kwok
Team Member

Re: Conversation with (allegedly) Former Cheater

Post by kwok »

Question: this guy who makes new steam accounts, do you think we can get Steam to bring this guy down? Because it seems like he is abusing the Family Sharing links. Maybe we can kick him out of the community once and for all.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Those who firstly manged to spread out these bugs through some players for trolling purposes instead of reporting them to the devs privately... Are yet to be blamed, even if they stopped it.. for now!

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Howcome he avoided the answer to youre question when asked, "if i look at the replays, will i find you abusing the bug too?"

McCracker42o

Post by McCracker42o »

Isn't teleporting the same as spawning a group of troop at once in another location of map? there is a mod called CheatMod for coh that does that too.. not sure if they use other stuff

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Cheat mod wouldnt work bc the files are dofferent. They wud only be able to use it in the same game if the people they are playing with has cheat mod installed too

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Yeah, I also think that what Shadow says is true... When you start a PvP game the engine checks files of all players to see if everyone plays with same files. In case there is some difference, the game shows some desynch error or something after about 5 - 10 seconds of playing.

I think that skins can have each player different as those are only "cosmetic" differences but differences in files that might affect the gameplay (abilities, weapons etc.) cause the desynch.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

You brought something up that I never thought about but now I want to ask. Do you think those cosmetic difference could possibly cause a desync in game? I seem to notice patterns whenevr I desync. It happens more often whenever someone calls in a unit/large tank. I imagine a lot of people like to put their own models of their favorite tanks, so could that be a possibility?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I don't think so...I mean you say "their own MODELS" - well, models would most probably cause desync, but if you meant "their own SKINS" then I think it should cause no trouble...at least for as long as the skin is applied correctly.

Skins don't change unit's stats or performance, they only give to the unit a different visual appearence and this different appearence is only visible to the player who changed the skin, other players see the unit with normal BK skin...though I'd also say "never say never" because it seems to me that you can be never 100% sure with these things.