Community List

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
kwok
Team Member

Community List

Post by kwok »

Hello everyone,

For administrative pain in the ass reasons, BKNC has a new page and group on steam. You can find us on steamcommunity.com/groups/BKNC.

Right now our plans are to organize a tournament after the new patch is released (more info after the patch is actually released probably) and to start gathering some info on players to make match making easier. If you guys are interested in a smoother, faster, and convenient way of finding games we would love to get your help.

We would really like compile data and make a tool to help with bk match making. This way it will be easier to find players of your level in a time zone that fits you. Instead of lobby waiting you can log in exactly when players would be playing. Of course, more aged players would probably have a huge list of bk players on their steam list to do this, but building that list is long and shouldn't be taken for granted especially when newer players might come into the community with no one around to play with. I know personally I had trouble finding games at first and thought the mod was dead. Took some time and patience to find you guys.
We would love to have all of your help in making this happen. To help build this network, you can drop your info on our group page > discussions > player introductions and we will put all the data together and do a simple analysis on player demographics.

As for the tournament, it will likely be a 2v2 tournament staggered for players of different levels (not yet decided). The tournament will happen some time after the patch release so everyone will get some time to feel the new patch. In the mean time, getting player info will help building the community and working out logistics for the tournament.

Thanks,
Kwok & Shadow
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.