Tigerphobia

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Warhawks97

Tigerphobia

Post by Warhawks97 »

Jeez... srsly.... i am looking a stream currently and thats so BS.

There was an SP and suddenly vet 2 Tiger came with flank speed like a little TD, activated Tigerphobia and two shoted the SP.... The Tiger was like a little TD that has a "Tractor beam" like in star wars so that units cant escape.

So srsly.... at certain vet units should not be affected by that ability. Also certain units like SP, Pershing and all TD´s during flank speed should not be affected.

Thats so BS.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Tigerphobia

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

That was my first Vet4 Tiger killing Conan's SP.. but u forgot that the SP was also attacked by a KT from the other side at the same time! So I surely couldn't have done that alone without the help of the KT anyways... I only made a good use of the chance!!

But what would u say on the other hand about the 'hit and run tactics' of the Wolverine tank destroyer that is costing 60 ammo being available without veterancy levels while having a coded range of about 100 with also a stunning power? Did u see how it out-ranged and killed the KT too??!! 76s were over performing btw as well as the 3 upgraded Zookas as usual in the help of the unlimited indestructible Inf doc emplacements as I believe they lost the game only cause of one thing perhaps; it's that Conan lost his SP for nothing actually.
SO this 'hit and run' M10 ability must be delayed to veterancy level one.. exactly like the same way a Stug4 currently can't ambush unless when the veterancy level one is hopefully gained...

Now to the Tiger tank, I already said:-
Tiger1996 wrote:-Both the Tiger's and the KT's Tigerphobia ability should be costing 20 ammo instead of currently.. just nothing!
-The Tiger's flank speed ability should be delayed to Vet lvl 2 instead of currently Vet lvl 1 and the price should be changed from 35 ammo to 15 fuel on the other hand. All the flank speed abilities over all the other tanks that are having this ability should NOT cost anything but just longer cool-downs!
-The Tiger's accurate long shot ability should be earlier available at Vet lvl 1 with a cheaper cost that is reduced from currently 50 ammo to 40 ammo instead.
-The Panthers then MUST receive the accurate long shot ability at Vet lvl 2 for an ability ammo cost of 45 ammo. The rapid shot ability would be removed in a result being exclusively available just for Pershings earlier at Vet lvl 1 without any changes to the ammo cost of this one!

Erich

Post by Erich »

Tiger1996 wrote:That was my first Vet4 Tiger killing Conan's SP.. but u forgot that the SP was also attacked by a KT from the other side at the same time! So I surely couldn't have done that alone without the help of the KT anyways... I only made a good use of the chance!!

But what would u say on the other hand about the 'hit and run tactics' of the Wolverine tank destroyer that is costing 60 ammo being available without veterancy levels while having a coded range of about 100 with also a stunning power? Did u see how it out-ranged and killed the KT too??!! 76s were over performing btw as well as the 3 upgraded Zookas as usual in the help of the unlimited indestructible Inf doc emplacements as I believe they lost the game only cause of one thing perhaps; it's that Conan lost his SP for nothing actually.
SO this 'hit and run' M10 ability must be delayed to veterancy level one.. exactly like the same way a Stug4 currently can't ambush unless when the veterancy level one is hopefully gained...

Now to the Tiger tank, I already said:-
Tiger1996 wrote:-Both the Tiger's and the KT's Tigerphobia ability should be costing 20 ammo instead of currently.. just nothing!
-The Tiger's flank speed ability should be delayed to Vet lvl 2 instead of currently Vet lvl 1 and the price should be changed from 35 ammo to 15 fuel on the other hand. All the flank speed abilities over all the other tanks that are having this ability should NOT cost anything but just longer cool-downs!
-The Tiger's accurate long shot ability should be earlier available at Vet lvl 1 with a cheaper cost that is reduced from currently 50 ammo to 40 ammo instead.
-The Panthers then MUST receive the accurate long shot ability at Vet lvl 2 for an ability ammo cost of 45 ammo. The rapid shot ability would be removed in a result being exclusively available just for Pershings earlier at Vet lvl 1 without any changes to the ammo cost of this one!

I never laughed so hard in my life,i think this is a joke.

Krieger Blitzer

Can u just fk off???!!!

And what exactly is a joke??!! The text includes different points actually...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

and this means.... axis just need to get Panthers and tigers to vet 1 (and 2) (not that hard to do)... then they only need recons and kill everything with long range shots and arty.... nice, sounds cool. Allis advance already relys a lot on counterattacks when axis run into ambushes...

And this tigerphobia thing... despite cost etc.... how can a crew in a superior or equal tank (like sp ro pershing) be suddenly sooooo scary? How can experienced crews be suddenly so scary? I just wonder.....

The hit and run ability has 80 range, not 100.... and yeah, its a strange ability, i know, but idk why it is in game either.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

This means.. that currently u get a command car behind ur Jumbo and then out-range a Tiger... This means u get a Firefly or a Jackson and out-range a KT; really nice as it sounds even much more cool and also realistic, not arcade at all.. right?!

Didn't u see how the 76 AT guns fked up several PantherGs frontally???!!!

SP never was in ww2 even. While the Tigers on the other hand were definitely the highest ranked tanks in reputation during the war...

But u see??? U see how u objected ONLY on the Tigerphobia but never mentioned about the hit and run tactics too???
Such a super fking Allies biased.

I am finally giving a price to the Tigerphobia and also delaying the flank speed ability of it, while giving 'free' flank speed abilities to all the other tanks which are already having it as well on the other hand.
So what's ur problem????!!!! Better than what is current at least..

Erich

Post by Erich »

He is a troll hawks,dont waste ur time

Krieger Blitzer

Ya, so tell us.. since u r such a guy of wisdom... What then should be done you Mr??!!
Maybe u got the best balancing ideas while we are just trolling :)

Erich

Post by Erich »

''best balance ideas'' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw i will stop visit the forum,you are all posts always saying the same shit. Thank God that wolf doesnt listens to you.

I stopped reading at ''But what would u say on the other hand about the 'hit and run tactics' of the Wolverine tank destroyer that is costing 60 ammo being available without veterancy levels while ''

Krieger Blitzer

Really glad that u would finally do exactly like as Jim just did so, as I hope!
U add nothing here.. so why even coming??!!

Warhawks97 wrote:The hit and run ability has 80 range, not 100.... and yeah, its a strange ability, i know, but idk why it is in game either.

And the ability?! U see what Hawks said on it?? But for sure only after I hinted for it??!!
I bet that also u even didn't know anything about it :P But just try to use it next times and see how effective it is ;)

But of course, it's fine to see a Wolverine out-ranging while also sniping a KT somehow! But how could a Panther finally use the accurate long shot on the other hand????

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

no more free to use tank shock ability? and 15 fuel for the flank speed on level 2 but the other tanks also get it for free???
tigers will be even worse :-(

Krieger Blitzer

The goal is for the Ace units to become better too... Tigerphobia could even cost from 0 currently to 25 ammo instead.. but Tigers and Panthers could now snipe back like in real life on the other hand! However that the Allies player could still out-range them again without being in need of any veterancy levels by using such arcade abilities with his tanks; so ya, it's another nerf for Axis actually.

I was the reason of increasing the price of Tigers before although Wolf himself was completely against it... So again I guess I have the right to change my favorite tank of which is usually the most successful unit in my hands.. even if I was actually nerfing it.
I am the one who uses it most and so I do very well realize what I'm suggesting here :-)
I also believe that specifically this time Wolf shall not deny this point as well as I am trusting and hoping. As it's even logic and objective enough!!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:I am finally giving a price to the Tigerphobia and also delaying the flank speed ability of it, while giving 'free' flank speed abilities to all the other tanks which are already having it as well on the other hand.
So what's ur problem????!!!! Better than what is current at least..

You really think you are in the mod team or our god, do you?

But thanks Tiger.
Again you pushed two people out of the Forums. Greatly done. We already have a near dead forum and you make it even worse.

Btw, 25 ammo for Tigerphobia? Really? Wow. What a great cost for such an OP ability.

The Tigerphobia ability is complete BS as it gives you the possibility to kill any tank simply by "suppressing" it. It's the same like in the "stormtroopers evasive manevures" topic.

Axis have an OP ability, you deny it and try to compare it with an ability that is completely different on the allies side.

Tiger1996 wrote:CAN'T HAPPEN u fking Nazis!!! X_X

Be careful.

crimax

Post by crimax »

Tigerphobia is something that shouldn't exist, imho.
It is something that is ridiculous and unrealistic ...... Were soldiers scared by big german cats ? Yes they were, rightly.
Is there the necessity to have that ridiculous button to enable it ? Absolutely not.
Company Of Heroes is the 'water gun version' of Blitzkrieg Mod" (Heinz Wilhelm Guderian, 1939)

Krieger Blitzer

Those 2 morons of whom u claim I pushed them out of the forums.. were also the same guys of whom I invited them for it before!

But ok, why the Firefly then could get a stationary position mode to somehow increase the range while the Tiger on the other hand never could?? How the M10 is out-ranging the KT?? How the Jackson is having a better range than the Panther?? How the Hellcat is ambushing just under a tree?? How both the US command car and the CW command tank are giving a 'range' boost to the Allies tanks???? Doesn't these things also seem BS and arcade to u???!!!
But it's a game after all.

Erich

Post by Erich »

SRYYYYYYYYYY but i had to write.

Hawks invited me to forum even before i met you,ok now i am leaving :D

Good luck MessUpgroud.. Ops!! Tiger*

Krieger Blitzer

Ya, both of us actually invited u on 486 in order to help with preparing the demanding list of which I managed for by myself.
But now I am wondering really why did I even pay any attention for u or Keks to join us over that list... As u obviously aren't worth!

Terence's Mouth

Post by Terence's Mouth »

I think reason why american tanks can out range german once is because american tanks die with a single hit, if they couldt outrange german tanks then there would be no chance left for them to hunt and destroy enemy tanks.

To tigerphobia, you say its unrealistic but what is with units spawning in house, units with unlimited munition and so on.
You must look on the problems that abilitys bring to the game or the fun that gets lost but not on the realism.

Make tigerphobia ability with costs wouldnt solve that problem but maybe if you give a pershingphobia to the SP and Pershing ace?
In my opinion tiger dont need that ability its good enough, maybe give that MG42 pin infantry ability instead of Tigerphobia and everything would be ok.

Krieger Blitzer

Yes Terence, but the Allies tanks should be never able to do that! Or at least... Tigers and Panthers should have better chances to sniper them back.. I mean; giving an accurate long shot ability to the Panther on Vet lvl 2 or allowing it for being earlier available over the Tiger tank won't prevent the Allies tanks from yet out-ranging them without any veterancy levels to be needed. As that the Allies tanks would remain untouched!
As it's even what both the Panther and the Tiger do deserve like in reality!!!

But ya, realism here should never become the meant point as it's just a game and so abilities do provide the fun factor to it. That's why I never objected on the Firefly's stationary mode for example. I never asked to remove it! I am just saying that the Tiger should be able to earlier use its accurate long shot... The Ace Tiger comes with an already level one veterancy, so this way we could finally see the Ace Tiger back into action once again :) As well as the Pershing Ace as it would be having the rapid shot.

Pershings were not that much feared as they only fought 3 months during the war, it would be really nonsense to give them a Pershingphobia ability in my opinion, u can consider the Tigerphobia ability as a part of the propaganda war and so for that it should be costing some ammo instead of currently nothing. The flank speed ability of the Tiger tank.. I don't even mind delaying it to veterancy level 3 with a price of 15 fuel ;)

Terence's Mouth

I dont think tigers and panthers should have more changes to snipe back.
And of course not less range for the aliet tanks, pls dont forgot the TH doctrine.

Krieger Blitzer

Plz Terence; get my goals.
I want to nerf both the Tigerphobia and the flank speed abilities of the Tiger tank! Doing this would be by adding an ammo cost to the Tigerphobia and also through delaying the flank speed ability while giving it a fuel cost and then to allow it for free for all the other tanks which are already having it on the other hand.

But achieving this is more like to be simply impossible without balancing it all out by giving the accurate long shot earlier to Tigers and finally allowing it for the Panthers as they do DESERVE it even!

Aces now could be better as well... Look, the benefits or the advantages are much more than the disadvantages. TH doc tanks could be still out-ranged too by the way!!

Terence's Mouth

If ranges of american tanks would be decreased i never would use them again.
I would like if we find a way to nerf tigerphobia but then it shouldnt cost only 25 ammo because it would be used that often like now.
To the flanking speed of tiger i want to say its realy bad that a tiger can gets away with it and survives, but on the other side its realy cool to save your tank with that ability.

Krieger Blitzer

Yes, the Allies tanks would remain untouched.. everything shall stay as it is on the Allies side... So no worries here at all ;)

The m10 hit and run tactics should stay as it is btw.. I was just replying at Hawks standpoint as I was wondering really why he didn't mention anything about it but on the other hand always complaining for the Allies.
But fine... The ability can stay actually, I didn't literally mean to nerf it through probably delaying it or anything else anyhow!!! Just for no one to claim that I am also nerfing the Allies tanks maybe with my suggestions this way.

I would also say that the best way to nerf the Tigerphobia would be to just give it an ammo price instead of currently just nothing, but oh well; delay it even to veterancy level 3 just like as I already requested for the flank speed ability but then with an ammo cost of only 20 and not 25. I won't even bother to be honest!

However that the accurate long shot ability must be then earlier available on Tigers and finally allowed for the Panthers :)

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I personally not against giving a long shot ability for Panther, 50 ammo is a quite high price for a single shot, armor doc M20 can boost range of any tank or vehicle during 20 seconds for the same price and you don't need to gain any vet lvl for it. So, why not?

And guys, think of KT buff pls, tank is definitely not worth of its price.

Terence's Mouth

Everything is ok, dont give axis more power than they have already, i like it when axis dont have to build 1-2 panther or 1 KT and then attack with tanks only and win the battle.
I like when aliets can make good ambushes and axis have to bring some infantry or scouts before attacking with their heavy tanks.
And thats because AB doc or other docs too cant attack Panthers or Tigers and KT with MG42 on turret frontaly.(so if you give sniper shot to panther you will just need 1-2 scouts 1-2 panthers plus artillery and you can win a battle)
KT is realy good enough, maybe buff that cheap version but not that normal one.