'Army the hacker!!!11'

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Armynator

'Army the hacker!!!11'

Post by Armynator »

Time for a story! Yay!

End 2014 I played against Tiger1996 and someone else. Near middle of the game it got pretty obvious that we lost, so I tried to get a bit more fun out of it and used the teleport bug to get some AT units to kill some arty/priests. (They just spammed arty, really boring...)
It worked, but my mate left and it wasn't my plan to win this anyway. I killed some more priests, capped some points back and left then too.

Since this day Tiger1996 thinks I'm the devil or something, making false accusations that I'm leading a hacker group and some other dumb stuff I never really cared about.

I never used any hack or other tool, console commands or anything else that would give any unfair advantage.
I just used the bugs that were ingame already, and mostly only in cases I lost anyway. I never used this to actually win something, and even left in the rare situations this completely turned the game to a win for me.
Maybe thats not really fair too, but BK is full of bugs. Some are critical and others are just perfect to troll. Since most of you know the teleport bug, you should know how to make it impossible to abuse it too. And I'm not the only one abusing bugs, I just used the most critical one.
It's not my aim to fuck up the game or ruin the game for you, I just want to have some fun even if I loose, and since you win after it anyway it should be some kind of little fun challenge for you too.

I'm not doing it really often anymore, but I saw 2 or 3 other idiots doing it the last months. They keep chaging their steam names, so it's sometimes difficult to track them down.
They try to look like noobs, get into game and teleport what they can to win. They actually were some kind of clan-members, played with us on TS and saw how I did this sometimes. (Pretty obvious if looking at replay or at units ingame)
2 of them even impersonated Tiger's steam profile. (See viewtopic.php?f=13&t=477) I guess cause they know that I don't really like him. They trolled me back then too, telling me I'm their bug-god and other weird stuff.
Looks like Tiger thinks I'm their king or something, but I blocked them on steam and sometimes ban them on TS again cause they keep creating new identities and new IPs. I told them multiple times to stop, but they act like kids. Not much I can do about them.

So, @Tiger1996, deal with it or keep crying, I don't really care about the (almost hilarious) accusations you are making anyway.

And @Wolf, finally fix this mod please. In 1 year you only fixed 1 balance breaking bug at all, and the 'teleport fix' made it even easier to teleport...
There are still enough bugs left, but it looks noone reports them anyway. Maybe I will mail you a bug list or something, some of them really shouldn't get public before you can fix them.

And @You 2 evil assholes out there, I know that you are reading the BK forums. Stop hardcore-abusing this, you will just do a ragequit once it got fixed?
You just abuse it cause you got no skill and will never win without. Thats the same reason why you always only played with me and never against me, cause it would be fair then.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: 'Army the hacker!!!11'

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Personally I can't remember that I ever had a game vs or even with u.

It has been a very long time too since I played with the player ☠Panzer-Lehr-Division☠ as he isn't coming Online anymore. He is the guy who knows everything about u!!

U banning them on Steam? Really?! But I can see one of them is actually still having u as a friend over there.

Not only me who believes u r an asshole.. but honestly most of the players btw.

It was u who created the clan as u said, and so u r the responsible for all the mess of which those guys brought up to the Bk community!

While I can't understand yet why u r even registered to this respectful forums now... I believe u should leave it really soon.
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 16 Jul 2015, 06:51, edited 1 time in total.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Just gtfo of here.

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

Not sure who you mean, but I got 3 accounts on my block list:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/765611980893171740
http://steamcommunity.com/id/7656119808843762
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181068227

This whole clan thing never was official, we just had a TS with some people coming by. How can I be responsible for other people? I banned them and have nothing to do with them anymore.
That like 'If sell a gun/knife, you are responsible for the murderer who killed someone with it.', not really logical.

And I won't leave just because some of you don't like me. But keep crying, thats somehow amusing :>

Krieger Blitzer

U could have just reported those bugs normally to the devs.. instead of making fun from them while also spreading them for such idiots over all this passing time period.
Too late to imitate being innocent!!

I am pretty sure that this fake Tiger1996 was actually in ur friends list few days ago!

U will leave it not just because of that only me hates u as mentioned; u r simply not welcomed.

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

Oh so you are stalking me? Nice. Had him on list 3 or 4 days ago, told him to stop but he started trolling again and I re-blocked him.

Looks like noone else of you is reporting bugs as well, most of the good people prefer to abuse them anyway. And since they always use the smaller ones noone really ever notices it.
You can't tell me that you report bugs, you should know more than me and never created a public report on the 'new' forum. I can't believe that you never noticed even one of all the bugs, the drophack-bug for example.

And I'm not here to feel welcome and loved, so I don't care if you like me or not.

Krieger Blitzer

Hahaha, sorry I was mistaken.. he was in ur friends list just since yesterday u liar... If not even since only few hours!!

Me and MarKr had been always discussing about bugs through PMs for sure. Even regarding the smaller ones; such as the double shooting bug of some certain tanks for example! I definitely wouldn't have posted anything like that publicly, because of that simply I am not an idiot like u who seeks the spreading of such bugs.

U can really soon consider urself not here even :)

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

Tiger1996 wrote:Hahaha, sorry I was mistaken.. he was in ur friends list just since yesterday u liar... If not even since only few hours!!

Thats a false statement again you can't proof, looks like you build up everything on assumptions.
I don't have any of them on my friend list since multiple days, but you actually know me better than myself, so you must be right mh?

Really interesting that some people still believe the lies and unlogical shit you are posting sometimes, just wow.
If you want to lie the correct way, fake some screenshots, then more people believe this shit.

Krieger Blitzer

I don't have to prove this.
It's just really enough that u even admitted he was still in ur list since few days ago while u surely know that they are abusing some players while impersonating their profiles since a very long time!

Once again;
U could have came earlier than this timing in order to imitate ur innocence, too late now...

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

I never said im innocent, I used it and sometimes still do it, but I have nothing to do with the 2 idiots out there anymore.

And that's exactly what I mean: I say 1 thing and you get 900 'true' facts out of it you can't even proof. Just cause I had someone in my list 4 days ago, it doesn't mean I had someone in my list yesterday.
That's totally unlogical, and you don't even notice that? I think you are doing this on purpose, because you don't have anything else against me and actually want to 'hurt' me in some way.
The same way all this shit started, I use a bug and you tell everyone I'm using cheats and hacks, got maphacks drophacks and other tools? So many statements you can't proof after one game with me, but you are the all-knowing Tiger1996, if YOU assume something it MUST be true!

Good luck with this, but if you make any accusations you should have proof for it too.

Krieger Blitzer

Hurt u?? O_O
I don't even know u personally..

Still no logic reasons I could ever find about why someone should ever spread such bugs into fools!! If u say "for fun", then really it isn't anyhow an acceptable justification...

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

That hurt was more meant to be like: damage reputation or something like that

Armynator wrote:played with us on TS and saw how I did this sometimes. (Pretty obvious if looking at replay or at units ingame)

I never told anyone how to use it, they saw it themself. The reasons why I used it are stated above, sadly they just were smart enough to find it out while playing. (Thats not really hard to get anyway)
Maybe that doesn't really makes it better, but thats the same thing again: 'They saw my gun, stole it and shoot everyone with it' - nothing I'm really responsible for. I jut didn't protected the 'gun' good enough I guess.

Krieger Blitzer

Well, just wait for Wolf's response on this as he was the one who primarily gave u such a good chance in order to defend urself of which is something u should be actually grateful of... While to be honest; if it was about me.. I wouldn't even give u any kind of a chance!

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Wolf wrote:@Armynator: other players claim that you are using various hacks in game, is there any reason why you are ruining the game for others? Feel free to create topic with response.
He said VARIOUS while this topic spins around teleport bug what other bug abuse or hacks does he allegedly use?

Anyway you said you abused (and still do sometimes) this bug, you said in which situations. As "harmless" as it might seem people like to win and they enjoy the victory (that is just human nature I guess) by abusing the bug you spoil the victory for them so it is no wonder that people have this attitude towards you. Just stop using it...or if you really have to, at least use the in-game chat to tell them they won and ask if you can do some bullshit just for fun...a courtesy from your side and opponent will not think that you abuse bugs to turn the game...but still - it would be best if you stopped using it.

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

MarKr wrote:at least use the in-game chat to tell them they won and ask if you can do some bullshit just for fun...

I think that's a good solution until it's fixed. Someone told me that ingame yesterday too, that should work I guess.

Krieger Blitzer

Aaand just a ban for both is now needed! This teaches u not to spread bugs to anyone anymore time again Army.

Waiting to see the ban hammer.

Edit:-
Alright; that user called himself 'SukinCheater' is now banned already!

However that I can see Army isn't yet the same.. maybe Wolf doesn't like to cut his head off for now :P
Let's see what he is probably up to...

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

You creepy sadist...

Why not make you responsible for any action of people that were/are on your friend list too? Looks like you are trying to achieve that.
Would be a funny world I guess, someone is doing shit, you had him on friend list and you get a ban too cause you knew that person.

You even think before you post something?

Krieger Blitzer

Dude, but it's ur mistake that u taught him the bugs.. now he is stalking u even! See?? Never spread bugs again.

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

So abusing bugs is the same as trolling forums or stalking other people for you?

ok....