Someone Know How to edit Blitzkrieg Mod ?

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
jonnyyankee

Someone Know How to edit Blitzkrieg Mod ?

Post by jonnyyankee »

Hello everyone i want to know if somebody can make a video or a tuto how i can edit this mod i know hoy to unpack sga files and all of that but when i want to play i have a fatal AI error i hope somebody can help thanks for all!

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Someone Know How to edit Blitzkrieg Mod ?

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I guess u could probably go to contact justforfun1 on Moddb website from here;
http://www.moddb.com/mods/historic-flag ... zkrieg-mod
Just sign in and visit his profile by clicking on his name found below anywhere through the comments and then send him a private message, I mean only if u want...

He is perfect with modding generally, as that his add ons are surely worth to download and try out too ;)
Talking about both the historical D-Day Jun 1944 attachment and definitely also the historical Afrika Korps add on as well; which is a dramatic conversion for the Bk mod into the Africa combat warfare in 1943... I think he may help u with some of ur questions regarding this! :)

But hey dude.. didn't u already publish an exactly similar topic as to this one where Jalis gratefully replied to u considering the same subject??!! Just saying that btw according to the forum guidelines, I believe u should never somehow keep spamming or even repeating always the same topics all the time!
So plz keep in mind this ^^