Base bombing

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Wake

Base bombing

Post by Wake »

Recently, every single game that I have played and won, when it gets time to destroying the enemy base, the enemy always gets angry at my team for "base bombing". Even though, every single time, we have units surrounding the enemy base, my team controls every single resource point that's not covered by enemy base defenses, and the enemy team is building stuff like 88's, bunkers, and trenches inside their base.

So obviously, I can't use infantry to enter your base, and I can't use tanks, so I'm going to use artillery to destroy your 88 or WW1 trench line that you built in the corner of your base.

But people get angry when I do this. As if you want me to spam riflemen and shermans into your flak cannons, and make the game 30 minutes longer. I mean, the people I am attacking are not going to win. Instead of building units that can get them back into the game, like a Tiger or a Jumbo, they build bunkers or AT emplacements.

So, why do people get angry for base bombing, even though it is quite clear that they have and will lose the game?

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Base bombing

Post by MarKr »

They feel like they still have hope? :D

I don't know...maybe next time while in the game lobby, tell them that base bombing is allowed in the case you just described (digging in in the base sector which is surrounded by opponent's forces). I think they will accept such terms and if not, kick them or leave :D

Wake

Post by Wake »

I've even been accused of "base bombing" when one of my mortars was attacking a British truck that was parked in the middle of the map...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Wake wrote:I've even been accused of "base bombing" when one of my mortars was attacking a British truck that was parked in the middle of the map...

Haha :D..... i know that, just ignore it:p

But i know what you mean, i also made such experiences.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

You can always do this American-style. Instead of many bombs just drop 2 nukes on their defenses ;).

Is the V-1 an equivalent to a nuke here ;)?

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

reich secrets weapons

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =425793819

you have permission to use it, if it can calm down peoples. (not too sure it succeed for calm down however)