PE Production upgrade

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Warhawks97

PE Production upgrade

Post by Warhawks97 »

PE has one 75 fuel upgrade in TH command and one 75 fuel upgrade in Tank support command. They have different names but when one is unlocked the other is automatically upgraded as well. is that a Bug?

Also whats the sense of them that they are in all docs?

TH doc and SE need only the one in TH command for Nashorn and Jagpanther. Luft actually only the one for In tank support command to unlock Panther D.

Once it had been two different upgrades mainly for TH doc. The One in TH command did cost 50 fuel unlocking the IV/70 and JP and JT. The one in Support command did cost 75 and unlocked Panther and KT. But booth were independent.

Can we do it that way again? TH doc a 50 fuel upgrade to unlock IV/70, JP, Nashorn and JT in TH command. SE also 50 to unlock Nashorn. Luftwaffe only the 75 in Tank support command to unlock Panther D. In case the TH doc would receive a Panther G that replaces Nashorn then TH doc would receive a 75 fuel upgrade in tank support command to unlock Panther G. So TH doc would pay 50 fuel in TH command to unlock IV/70, JP and JT and a 75 fuel upgrade in Tank support command to unlock the Panther G. Like in old days. Coz currently its a bit confusing to have two of which only one need to be upgraded but when developing booth at the same time the player really spends 150 fuel in total into them.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Re: PE Production upgrade

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Same with the US tank depot production upgrades specifically while playing AB doc... I guess that the 2nd upgrade is there but actually for nothing!!

Warhawks97

Re: PE Production upgrade

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Same with the US tank depot production upgrades specifically while playing AB doc... I guess that the 2nd upgrade is there but actually for nothing!!

nope. Inf and AB doc dont have that second upgrade (60 fuel), only the first (35 fuel) to increase production speed by 25% (unlocking nothing so far).
Build more AA Walderschmidt