Afrika>?<Normandy Bk!

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Krieger Blitzer

Afrika>?<Normandy Bk!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Let's make a short comparison... I have been playing the Afrika add on recently for a while! It's really cool to be honest however that this is not my subject. But there is actually a problem or I mean a real 'issue' with both regarding this original Normandy Bk mod and also the Afrika add on of this mod.. it's that on Afrika there is almost absolutely no handheld AT weapons available while on Normandy it's completely the opposite as we all can clearly see that there are allowed handheld AT weapons almost everywhere, all the times and with very high numbers too!!! :D Nothing average in between maybe?! :P One went too high with it, while the other went too low on the other hand xD

Warhawks97

Re: Afrika>?<Normandy Bk!

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Let's make a short comparison... I have been playing the Afrika add on recently for a while! It's really cool to be honest however that this is not my subject. But there is actually a problem or I mean a real 'issue' with both regarding this original Normandy Bk mod and also the Afrika add on of this mod.. it's that on Afrika there is almost absolutely no handheld AT weapons available while on Normandy it's completely the opposite as we all can clearly see that there are allowed handheld AT weapons almost everywhere, all the times and with very high numbers too!!! :D Nothing average in between maybe?! :P One went too high with it, while the other went too low on the other hand xD

in africa the zooks saw first deployment but used in numbers later. Schrecks and zooks didnt exist. So its because of historical facts. till 43-> no fausts and schrecks so far (first models just got build but not many). 44-45..... almost all schrecks and zooks and been build during that time and millions of fausts. So no.... chances would be unrealistic.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Leave all the historical statements aside plz specifically while talking about the handheld AT weapon numbers during the war! Plus that there are already several unhistorical or even unrealistic stuff currently being in use through the game like SP (for example maybe) but, who cares???!!! It's a game... Did u try the Afrika add on yet btw?! Anyways; I believe that there must be a wise solution regarding this specifically for the Normandy Bk one being balanced of this in between.
I mean I would actually like to see 'less' handheld AT weapons here but not 'zero' handheld AT weapons like in Afrika add on or even a 'lot' of handheld AT weapons to be available as currently now..

Erich

Post by Erich »

Tiger1996 wrote:Leave all the historical statements aside plz specifically while talking about the handheld AT weapon numbers during the war! Plus that there are already several unhistorical or even unrealistic stuff currently being in use through the game like SP (for example maybe) but, who cares???!!! It's a game... Did u try the Afrika add on yet btw?! Anyways; I believe that there must be a wise solution regarding this specifically for the Normandy Bk one being balanced of this in between.
I mean I would actually like to see 'less' handheld AT weapons here but not 'zero' handheld AT weapons like in Afrika add on or even a 'lot' of handheld AT weapons to be available as currently now..

i told you tiger,less handle AT= more camp game,in the last patchs the arty were decreased and now the handle AT? we are going to play ww1 then since the best way to kill tanks will be camp with AT guns or tank hunters.

justforfun1

Post by justforfun1 »

Hey Hey, no panzerfaust/Piats will be in Afrika 43 simply because its not accurate, thats why i implemented for all infantry units efficient anti vehicles stickies bombs, you need 1/2 stickies to destroy/disable any light armor vehicles, 2/3 stickies to disable/destroy medium tanks, you just need to watch out HE shells, i set them up realistic, if you attack with your infantry frontally armored units loaded with HE, you're dead meat, actually all armor will rape infantry, if not supported by tanks/AT guns like it should be, in Africa 43 armor needs to be taking out by armor or AT guns like in the North African campaign.