Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Possible WH Schwimm changes

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Looks awesome, wanna see it in game!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Looks awesome, wanna see it in game!

only if balanced. The One with two MG´s would be over the top and would probably outperform even the quad cal 50.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Warhawks97 wrote:only if balanced. The One with two MG´s would be over the top and would probably outperform even the quad cal 50.

So let it cost 300 mp and 25 fuel ;D

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

If maybe this model is soon going to be implemented in Bk mod (While I honestly doubt about if this anytime could happen anyways...) then it should be the one with 2 MGs as a similar unit to the SAS Jeep of the CW Commandos, I actually mean.. it has absolutely nothing to do with Schwims probably as a replacement to them anyhow!

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

Yes, maybe Kubelwagen with one MG (and with one passenger seat for capturing flags) and with opportunity to add second MG (but without passenger and without capturing flags) is good replacement of WH Schwimm without abilities. But PE Schwimm with different abilities must be saved! ;)

lunarwolf

Post by lunarwolf »

Warhawks97 wrote:wow... the one two mgs (MG42 and MG34) would be the ultimate infantry shredding weapon/vehicle... Better than tanks or any other vehicle.

doubt it would come close to quad 50 cal, not only does it decimate inf but it's range is huge. the PE squad call in from captain can be equipped with 2 mg42 and doesn't even come close to decimating inf like a quad 50

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

lunarwolf wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:wow... the one two mgs (MG42 and MG34) would be the ultimate infantry shredding weapon/vehicle... Better than tanks or any other vehicle.

doubt it would come close to quad 50 cal, not only does it decimate inf but it's range is huge. the PE squad call in from captain can be equipped with 2 mg42 and doesn't even come close to decimating inf like a quad 50

sure? I am using the 4 men suppression squad with two lmg42´s frequently and i am everytime amazed how fast they shred inf usually. Vet and unit depending but in general its a dangerous firepower.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

crimax

Post by crimax »

I can imagine right now jeeps with 2 mgs "dicking" around the map followed by min 5 pioneer squads to repair it ....... lol(1)

You can add it to the mod but at the same cost of the FlakPanzer or Wirbelwind ..... lol(2)
Company Of Heroes is the 'water gun version' of Blitzkrieg Mod" (Heinz Wilhelm Guderian, 1939)