Anyone know a way to play axis & allies on the same team?

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
TomDRV

Anyone know a way to play axis & allies on the same team?

Post by TomDRV »

Does anyone know a way to play with allies of both axis and allies on a single team with this mod? Thanks

JimQwilleran

Re: Anyone know a way to play axis & allies on the same team

Post by JimQwilleran »

It is a dream that everyone have once thought of, but immediately realized it's just a pure fantasy ;D.

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Many weapons are not balanced (or like, have unreal stats) against the same team. So while its possible to do and I have seen modification that does it, its really really not recommended and not supported by BK mod team.

TomDRV

Post by TomDRV »

Wolf wrote:Many weapons are not balanced (or like, have unreal stats) against the same team. So while its possible to do and I have seen modification that does it, its really really not recommended and not supported by BK mod team.

Yes, I understand your logic, but can someone give me a link to a program that does it? It would be nice as an option, maybe one the host can set when he starts the game.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Code: Select all

http://www.moddb.com/mods/mix-mod/downloads/mix-mod-for-blitzkrieg-mod-v4641

I think this is what you're looking for.

However as Wolf said - BK is not balanced for mirror battles and iirc some allied tanks have about 0.0001% chance to penetrate other allied tanks (since BK doesn't count with this scenario) so good luck playing that :D

EDIT: However the describtion says it was designed for BK version 4.6.4.1 so it probably won't work with the current version.