Blitzkrieg Gameplay Videos

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Xylis

Re: Blitzkrieg Gameplay Videos

Post by Xylis »

lunarwolf wrote:I wasn't suggestion you impersonate Imperial Dane :D

I only mentioned him because you seem to want to do something similar and it is always useful to see what the "competition" is doing as it can give you ideas of what works or can be improved. obviously he has his own personality/style, but what I liked is that he was making strategic analysis/giving insights on player choice's/tactics which was helpful, not just describing what was happening literally

anyway good luck w/ your endeavour

Ahhh, I understand now. Yes, watching it back now I do realise that I was pretty much just describing the battlefield, but as a first time its tricky to know what to say and I can only hope that I improve as I go. Thanks for the input and feedback, it does really help and it is very appreciated. :D

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Haha... alright, i gonna add Ahleks then when i am online again in steam:D I am one the move currenlty and back on pc because of some new music. Anyway, cu then the next days (when it starts raining i will play more again:P). Have a nice day.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

SteelShogun

Post by SteelShogun »

Apart from uploading onto Youtube, what other ways can I share my replays on here?
"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine."

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

SteelShogun wrote:Apart from uploading onto Youtube, what other ways can I share my replays on here?

You can post them in an attachment here on forum.