Churchills MK VII armor

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Warhawks97

Churchills MK VII armor

Post by Warhawks97 »

I had a couple of games now and that thing everytime won the match. There is little to no counter in the time it comes. Only def doc when rushing nashorn there is a chance to get a counter in time. But generally, when that thing comes supported with infantry, there is nothing you can do.
They can go ass first against pak 40 with AP active without taking a scratch.

The armor should be good, but this is currently crazy. The Jumbo looks like a light armored vehicle compared to it.

If the Panther and Tigers would have a 25% pen chance from point blank, or even 30%, things would be much better.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Churchills MK VII armor

Post by MarKr »

Warhawks97 wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 04:13
If the Panther and Tigers would have a 25% pen chance from point blank, or even 30%, things would be much better.
In the other post you wrote yourself that Panthers have 26% pen chance at close range, so no change needed there and we're talking just Tigers here?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

MarKr wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 16:01
Warhawks97 wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 04:13
In the other post you wrote yourself that Panthers have 26% pen chance at close range, so no change needed there and we're talking just Tigers here?

I had false memories when I wrote this post.
I had 17 percent in mind.

Its just super hard to get counter in time. Even with Def doc. Getting offensive means is even harder to get. Usually it's a Jagdpanther. But till then it's tough. BK doc suffers pretty hard. Others have to rush a certain cp path like Nashorn.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

crazzy501

Post by crazzy501 »

Panzer Elite Tank support doctrine with casemate tanks can deal with this churchills. Just give us ammo2fuel trade ability