PE Buildings

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Warhawks97

PE Buildings

Post by Warhawks97 »

I tested a PE a bit and read the descriptions of buildings etc.

I noticed some flaws:

1. When i build either one of the two last buildings, the second one becomes cheaper with a cost of just 200/20.
That being said if you build the Jäger command first, which costs initially 10 fuel less than the support command, you can thus reduce the total tec cost requirment by 10 fuel since the support command costs then also just 20 fuel.

(Jäger costs 50 fuel, support command 60 fuel. But as soon as you have just one of them, it drops to 20 for each).

2. Descriptions are wrong. The Support command says that it contains the pak 40, the sdkfz 250/22 (Pak 40 HT) and the Marder (only true for the Luftwaffe doctrine).

I am wondering if there had been actual plans to rework the PE buildings? Ive never read the description untill now. If there had been plans to rework them, it would be cool.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Mood

Re: PE Buildings

Post by Mood »

Dunno about the buildings you mentioned, but it'd be nice if they could get triage centers like everyone else has.

CGarr

Re: PE Buildings

Post by CGarr »

Could just standardize the costs to 55 fuel for both, while maintaining the lowered fuel cost for whichever one is built second. I don't think 5 fuel on a building would make much of a difference in terms of timing for tank rushes.