all units and buildings informations

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Alman

all units and buildings informations

Post by Alman »

is there any where that i can find all units information ? (health,damage, vs ...)

thanks.

Wolf
Administrator

Re: all units and buildings informations

Post by Wolf »

No, you would have to look into game files via some modding tool like Corsix.

Even if information as health and damage was available, it wouldn't help you, as there are many many modifiers, which together result in overall unit performance.

Xylis

Post by Xylis »

Wolf wrote:No, you would have to look into game files via some modding tool like Corsix.

Even if information as health and damage was available, it wouldn't help you, as there are many many modifiers, which together result in overall unit performance.

Actually I would love to see bonuses given by veterancy, for many units its hard to know exactly what you get, apart from sprint and grenade upgrades, and tanks you usually have no idea except for unlocked abilities, so it would be nice to see this information as public information.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Xylis wrote:
Wolf wrote:No, you would have to look into game files via some modding tool like Corsix.

Actually I would love to see bonuses given by veterancy, for many units its hard to know exactly what you get, apart from sprint and grenade upgrades, and tanks you usually have no idea except for unlocked abilities, so it would be nice to see this information as public information.

I have some in my head and some players could provide them. But you would be surprised about many things for sure.

In old forum we posted some of these stats in topics. We had one good for example about rifles which was very detailed with accuracy at any distance and damage per bullet etc.
Build more AA Walderschmidt