Posible cheating?

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Volksgrenadiers

Posible cheating?

Post by Volksgrenadiers »

Today i had like 20min game where we fight again some players that know little more then somebody all luck in this mod. So what happend.
Player named Shepard and his russian friend had 100% hit killstreak on CW AT rifle team and US jeep with Recoil rifle on it. 2hit from rifle any Pe cars died no miss just perfect shots. Same happend with Jeep he was fast and never miss imideatly engine was dead or any part of cars. And then about seeing stuff that you wont see without spotters. When he using mortar team to killing my hiden At pak that was not spotted yet and he automatically shooting on him withou spotting. How lucky you must be that you will shoot directly to hiden units on whole map. Wurf and Theodisk are witness cuz they was playing on that part of map with them.
Attachments
cheat2.jpg
100 % hit.png

tarakancheg

Re: Posible cheating?

Post by tarakancheg »

Played a game with these guys today too. When we meet with this guys panthers and they seemed too be close to unkillable for some reason. They landed all of their shots, and every shot we took at them either missed if it were capable to reliably damage panther, or just bounced. The only panther we managed to kill got immobilized by a mine, but even then it got a couple of saving crits before going down.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I dare to say that there is no cheat that would make their units "dodge" shots or make them harder to penetrate. Such changes would require editing the game files and for that to work, they would need to sneak the files into your PC somehow and overwrite the real BK files. If only one side has modified files, the game would freeze and give you the "desync" message right after start.

They might be using the cheat that lifts the FoW for them and so they can see your units. Although that tends to desync the game too (but without any message).

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Double what Markr said.

As for the FoW issue, did you check if they had vampyre halftracks or RAF radio triangulation? That reveals hidden units on the minimap.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Malarki83

Post by Malarki83 »

There used to be a hack out there after the release of vCoH 13 years, 100% accuracy, doing trickshots like shooting at front armor but landing rear armor hits and so on. Wouldn´t be surprised if this crap still works nowadays. Main reason i quit playing PvP in most games.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

In that case I really wonder how that worked...