Where can I download the previous BK version?

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

Where can I download the previous BK version?

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Hey all, is there a way to download the old bk? I truly hate the new version and believe that it completely failed to reach its objectives. It has neither fun nor balance whatsoever. Therefore I would love to play some pvp's on the old version with my friends occasionally.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Where can I download the previous BK version?

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

i can do nothing but confess that v5.1.7 was probably one of the best versions (if not really the best) in the Bk Mod lifetime.

OrderLordTank

Post by OrderLordTank »

Can't speak for way earlier versions but the only really essential improvements in this one are that pz3 stopped having god tier armor and airborne patrol plane stopped being i win button.There are many more minor improvements but in truth there are also many more setbacks compared to 5.17.Can't speak about common wealth though...

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I agree with both of you. The new version has so many terrible flaws that I have no idea how it could make it out of beta. Not to mention that the whole idea of the rework was to make doctrines more versatile and not rock-paper-scissors like. It turned out to be completely the opposite, half of the docs are barely playable.