Another Toxicity Report

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
kwok
Team Member

Another Toxicity Report

Post by kwok »

Since the other topic got locked, I wanted to continue a conversation about other players (and not just the experience of one panzerfather).

Here's yet again another player who has been lost in the community because of a sad "elite" player's pride....
noob wont join 2.png
Is it necessary to protect the noob player's feelings? Maybe... maybe not... but it sucks that players feel the need to blame others for a loss. Especially if they're so called "elite".
We lost a player who went on to play CoH2.... COH2 THAT TRASH GAME. He'd rather play a game that crashes every game, desyncs every other game, has no additional unit models because it's gated behind paywalls, terrible artwork game.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Another Toxicity Report

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Hmm, reading this.. i don't think this player was accusing anyone being toxic at him.. but rather he is trying to just tell how he had a bad time with Bk Mod gameplay experience when he lost hard in a particular game of some sort, as he apparently got crushed by some elite player... That's why i believe when he said that player x was "mean" to him, he was more referring to how hard he got outplayed, and not that anyone was being toxic on him for losing a game or whatever, neither was this elite player in his team to begin with.. but someone he played against.

From what i understand... He is more complaining about Bk Mod being hard to play and too micro demanding for his taste, specifically that the Ai isn't good enough to paractice with.. and there is no tutorial either.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I’ll put more context of the convo. It was about that particular player. He’d rather play compstomp. He was also going through other difficulties in life
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

There are always people who are toxic in this game AND in other games, nothing to do about it I think.
Many players have a bad attitude, but sometimes it is part of the fun when you win against these characters, because their pride and arrogance get crushed along their units and base in the game.

F31.58

Post by F31.58 »

PanzarFather wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 20:11
There are always people who are toxic in this game AND in other games, nothing to do about it I think.
Oh, we actually can try at least ban you on forums preemptively to not wait for you to bring toxicity and your schizophrenia from game to this place

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I smell drama coming. Preemptively locking. I think my point was made. I said I was going to follow up more on this, I’ll do it later.