Base Bombers black list

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Sparrow

Base Bombers black list

Post by Sparrow »

Hi friends. I as many other players, have been witnesses of what bad players can do for a victory. This bad players when they have no idea of how finish a game, or even destroy heavy tanks, they try to finish the match by bombing your base. Is not the same, bombing an AA wich I allow...but throwing arty to your HQs, with no heavy tanks inside your base or even AT, and adverticing him that is not allowed...and keep bombing, thats whats make feel very angree of how toxic BKmod community can be, most of the time.

I open this for everyone to post bad players with his steam name and aliases, and the playback, as a proof of being a base bomber in a match. Dont allow this kind of user to play with you...they dont deserve to play.

The best way to make then learn, is no let them play with you:
-Kopfschuss vs Sparrow (Tournament map)
Attachments
Kopfschuss.rec
(2.22 MiB) Downloaded 47 times
basebomber.jpg

crazzy501

Re: Base Bombers black list

Post by crazzy501 »

Man, if game allows this, what's the problem? He is not haxing right? It's just one of the way for gain a victory. Maybe it's only way for this player

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

crazzy501 wrote:
01 Nov 2020, 21:00
Man, if game allows this, what's the problem? He is not haxing right? It's just one of the way for gain a victory. Maybe it's only way for this player
Are you new on BK or just kidding me? Since when its well received a base bomber playing BKmod? You could ask other old pkayers.

The game allows it because is based on CoH vanilla game and its a gentleman rule between BK players, to not make base bomb. Its clear that this rule has not been written in stone, but those kind of players should not be welcome to the community

crazzy501

Post by crazzy501 »

Sparrow wrote:
03 Nov 2020, 19:21
crazzy501 wrote:
01 Nov 2020, 21:00
Are you new on BK or just kidding me? Since when its well received a base bomber playing BKmod? You could ask other old pkayers.

The game allows it because is based on CoH vanilla game and its a gentleman rule between BK players, to not make base bomb. Its clear that this rule has not been written in stone, but those kind of players should not be welcome to the community
It's not about CoH1 engine. We have units, that can't bombard in FoW. And have units, that can. So which unit what can do can be configured by mod makers

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

It’s not about the game engine. Like Sparrow said, in the BK community there are gentlemen’s rules to not basebomb with anything bigger than a mortar.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

Dude, whats wrong with basebombing, if he wants to do it he can do it, just do the same when playing againts him again and done lol.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Walderschmidt wrote:
03 Nov 2020, 22:00
It’s not about the game engine. Like Sparrow said, in the BK community there are gentlemen’s rules to not basebomb with anything bigger than a mortar.

Wald
I agree. It is a common BK-rule not to basebomb. Those who basebomb me, sitting like noobish cowards far away on the map and bomb with howitzers in my base, will first be warned, but if they continue even though I warn them, then they appear on my basebomber-blacklist and then punished forever.
Sparkes is one of them and he bombed me in mars 2020, I have bombed him almost every single time since then.
People will not be arrogant and think that they can get away with it, when it comes to me. I punish sinners dearly.