BK Mod Roadmap

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
kwok
Team Member

BK Mod Roadmap

Post by kwok »

It has been often mentioned that posting in the forum is ineffective and a waste of time because devs do not even respond/read the forum. This is simply not true.

What I hope to accomplish is to give some visibility into what is being reviewed by the devs and in view. While I we can't share the actual discussions behind the scenes, those will always remain private with no exception, it is okay to at least show what is in discussion versus what is not being considered yet or what is off the table entirely. Hopefully this gives some transparency in the process behind what's being incorporated in the mod and why it's important to get discussion among players on the forum.

We are showing a cleaned version of the roadmap plan up ahead and hope to maintain this view for players to look forward to.

Find the roadmap/backlog below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

What you'll find is a list of the ideas that have at least crossed the discussion table among devs. This won't have everything, and if something YOU think is missing from the list it's important to make mention on the forum. But that's just the first step. You'll notice a couple other statuses that is more than just getting noticed by devs. Player discussion plays a big part in decision making among devs as we are trying to manage the expectations of a community of +80 active members and many more hidden. Obviously we can't take all the ideas nor can we properly give more validity to one player over another. There's a lot of players who post with "years of bk experience" (a dev included). Take that into account. We hope this will help bridge some sentiments between dev and players.

With trust over time, I think we can have a lot more open conversations between player/devs. Let's start with this info for now.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Diablo

Re: BK Mod Roadmap

Post by Diablo »

Thanks!

crazzy501

Post by crazzy501 »

meh.. Nothing about fix infantry mode.. And no hope to see this fixes in your roadmap coz nobody talks in topics in "Bugs" section of your forum. "Thanx" for clarify dev's pos.
For more than 8 years before I never post here and now I see, that I'm nothing lost

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

crazzy501 wrote:
27 Oct 2020, 19:54
meh.. Nothing about fix infantry mode.. And no hope to see this fixes in your roadmap coz nobody talks in topics in "Bugs" section of your forum. "Thanx" for clarify dev's pos.
For more than 8 years before I never post here and now I see, that I'm nothing lost
Bugs get fixed using the forum as a check list. since there's usually not a discussion needed for a bug fix we just do it. This was mostly for the balance topics since that seemed to be what most people are interested in what devs are considering for the next patch where a dev might not respond on forum.

I can update for bugs as well but for the most part we'll just fix the bug if it's a real bug.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

F31.58

Post by F31.58 »

It was good thing to make post about, thank you

crazzy501

Post by crazzy501 »

kwok wrote:
27 Oct 2020, 20:27
crazzy501 wrote:
27 Oct 2020, 19:54
Bugs get fixed using the forum as a check list. since there's usually not a discussion needed for a bug fix we just do it. This was mostly for the balance topics since that seemed to be what most people are interested in what devs are considering for the next patch where a dev might not respond on forum.

I can update for bugs as well but for the most part we'll just fix the bug if it's a real bug.
feedbacks is the one of things, what makes anyone more motivated in what they doing.
For us - players and forum users - feedback about bug reports is important to make more bug reports in future.
Hope u understand my point

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Yep, point understood and we will work on giving acknowledgement!