The Shrinking Blitzkrieg Mod Community

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
PanzarFather

Re: The Shrinking Blitzkrieg Mod Community

Post by PanzarFather »

Warhawks97 wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 20:45
This is the moment you should perhaps start to reflect your own actions. And not just for a min, but i talk about a few days or so. Take a walk outside and think what you said or did. I do that quite often and it helps to see the mistakes i made or wrong behaviour from my side.
I already answered you on this:

PanzarFather wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 19:53
There is always a reason.

One reason might be:
He clearly don't like when I challange the anti-white narrative of todays society, so as soon as I say something slighly "political" that is not according to his own values, he takes his chances to give me warnings and pretend that this is all about me "breaking their rules", even though others do that too but don't get any warnings or banns.
He admitted it here now on this post, that he IS more strict with me and that he DOESN'T like me. So this is not only about me breaking the rules, this is he being selective and favour certain players and let them breake rules but punish people he don't like.

Another reason:
He doesn't like that I come and share my thoughts of my experience with the game and balance, he wants me to come with corsix-proofs.
Others have done that before on my first post about "allies being OP", but that seem to be ignored though.

It's a unfriendly invironment for players that want to share their perspectives of their experience with the game, if they are only allowed to do so if they have "proofs" in numbers without having Mark hating on them for that. It's comical, I can see this type of childrish behavior from a cartoon-parody about a dictator who gets vicious to ordenary people who don't do things EXACLY the way he wants it.

In my opinion, people should be allowed to share their thoughts, feelings and experience about the game without having devs hating on them for that.
I have been very open about that my arguments about disbalance comes from experience with the game.
I expect devs to be look to that and ask themselves why some people feel this way, maybe ask questions in a friendly manner, instead of try to argue with them to death because corsix-proofs are missing.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

PanzarFather wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 20:38
I am sure he is, but I haven't seen him being openminded and neutral towards me or my perspectives.
it makes sense though, if he favour you guys and dislike me, he might be very openminded towards both of you, but not to me.
Look, you should know MarKr drove me mad a couple of times.. just as i drove him even crazier some other times too.

So, i can also tell that he doesn't favor neither me or Hawks.. but we are all good friends, despite all the ups & downs.

PanzerFather, i totally understand your concerns about the game; and i don't think anyone is intentionally being hostile to you here.
Apologies on behalf of everyone if you feel that way, but in return... i'd like to kindly say that you probably need to take a step back and try to be as much "open minded" as you think i am ^^ Or in other words, try to look at the bigger picture and evaluate things from various dimensions. Cheers! ;)

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 20:58
PanzarFather wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 20:38
I am sure he is, but I haven't seen him being openminded and neutral towards me or my perspectives.
it makes sense though, if he favour you guys and dislike me, he might be very openminded towards both of you, but not to me.
Look, you should know MarKr drove me mad a couple of times.. just as i drove him even crazier some other times too.

So, i can also tell that he doesn't favor neither me or Hawks.. but we are all good friends, despite all the ups & downs.

PanzerFather, i totally understand your concerns about the game; and i don't think anyone is intentionally being hostile to you here.
Apologies on behalf of everyone if you feel that way, but in return... i'd like to kindly say that you probably need to take a step back and try to be as much "open minded" as you think i am ^^ Or in other words, try to look at the bigger picture and evaluate things from various dimensions. Cheers! ;)
Thank you, even though you are not a dev as you say, I think you are and have been quite nice towards me. Maybe Mark should go out for a walk and reflect of his own actions and maybe learn something from you in that regard.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

1. Dude, everyone is expressing their experience for many years now. Ive seen basically every debate since this forum has oppend and even before.
And no one got ever banned for sharing opinions and experience of the game. And political stuff is not allowed in this forum and everyone accepts it.

2. He mentioned the reasons why he does not like you. And ive never seen him hating anyone for no reason, let it be an pro axis or pro alli player. No one got ever bashed as long as they said their opinion. And as long as arguments have a solid ground (replays, unit stats, just any sort of arguments that make sense, possible startegies and counter staregies etc, other facts or whatever) they are taken seriously. But repeating "faction x is too weak" over and over again doesnt make a point more solid.
And calling someone a liar when he really just shares his thoughts as you did (remember when you called an opinion a blatant lie?) is sick behaviour.

There are tons of topics here made over the past years. I would say check them all out. You will see that markr doesnt favours anything (let it be a person or a faction or a unit). And perhaps you will see how arguments work and more importantly, to accept counter arguments.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

PanzarFather wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 19:20
I know I am argumentative and somehow antagonistic towards you and Kwok, and I understand that you would be frustrated with that, I would.
And to my perspective, the reason why I got somehow hostile towards you both is because the way you started to treat me/us.
I said I didn't mind argumentative people, but I mind if people argument with feelings and ignore facts. To which you reply "I know I can be argumentative". OK...
PanzarFather wrote:
Here you fail to look in the mirror and ask yourself WHY we would lose hope on you devs and asked to give the mod to us instead.
Not true and I've also already talked about this.

You also utterly fail to be objective about balance. You often use some examples to show how "Allies are OP" but when the same example is pulled off as Axis, you just ignore it. Acting like this gives your opinion on balancing very little relevance.
PanzarFather wrote:
We have been treated very bad by both you and Kwok from the beginning,
No, you weren't. I've already proven it. I would really appreciate if you stopped repeating this lie. It won't miraculusly become true just because you repeat it 100x.
PanzarFather wrote:
The first thing you ever said in our private conversation on discord was to give me a warning for some minor thing I said
Yes, it was because you broke the rules. I had no reason to contact you privately before that. And you might notice that even after that warning, I kept discussing the game with you without any problem.
PanzarFather wrote:
Your TONE however wasn't that bad in the start when we talked about disbalance, but you where never humble to my perpective,
I have no idea what you by "humble to your perspective". I should just say "yes" to everything you say? That's not how discussion works. In discussion you use valid arguments (btw: valid argument is hard data, not feelings) to support standpoint you agree with or disprove standpoint you disagree with.
Look at the screenshots again - what VALID arguments did you use? You barely reacted to my comments to your points, and if you reacted, then you usually diverted the topic to something else and no valid arguments were given.

So yeah, I don't know how I should be "humble to your perspective" - I was willing to discuss whatever you saw as a problem. If you actually stayed on topic and defended your perspective with logical arguments, it would be fine but you just kept jumping from one point to another, when I reacted to your points you either didn't react to what I said or you gave me some argument that was partially true or highly subjective.

I will not just blindly accept everything you tell me, if I think you're not right, I'll tell it to you and tell you why I think so. Then, if you think I'm wrong, it is up to you to explain to me why I'm wrong. If you don't do that (either say nothing or divert the topic to something else), then I just assume you don't have any counter-arguments to what I said and in that case I am right.
PanzarFather wrote:
even when we tried the BETA in the spring 2020 1v1 and talked on discord with you in private while we played. You wanted to prove to me that axis was superior even back then
I think I didn't want to show that Axis were superior but rather to show you that allies were not as OP as you kept saying. If you remember the game, there were several occasions where you tried to prove to me that "allies were OP" - do you remember the instance where you wanted to show me how "Calliope destroys everything" so you said "prepare your defenses on this hill. When you're ready, I'll shoot there Calliope barrage and then attack, try to defend the against it." So I prepared my units, you fired your barrage and...it killed one soldier (a soldier, not even a squad) and your attack units died to my defenders. If I remember right, you said to that "Hmmm".
How is it possible that you got this outcome if Calliope was as OP as kept saying? Shouldn't your attack have been an easy victory when you played "OP allies"?

Or maybe later when you said that "Axis cannot do anything when Allies get SP". I disagreed. You said "prepare your defenses in your base, when you're ready I'll send my SP and try to stop me". So I prepared my units, it was 2 Panthers and (I think) 1 schreck team. Your SP ended up destroyed and both my Panthers were still alive (not sure now but I think the AT team too).
So again, how is it possible you got this result when, according to what you said "Axis cannot do anything when allies get SP"?

I remember that at the end of the game you said "I think you convinced me that Panthers are not as useless as I thought". And two days later? Boom! Your topic here on the forum says that "Axis need 5 Panthers to destroy a SP and even then it is not a sure victory".
PanzarFather wrote:
EVEN when Tiger1996 admitted on your channel that "axis are a few steps back"
You almost make it sound as if it must be true just because Tiger said it. If he was right, how come that you, with your years of CoH experience lost in those situations to a person who ever played only about 5 PvP matches in CoH?
MarKr wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 23:29
The release however was totally different, the axis had been buffed, so appearenly you KNEW we were right, but what is your God damned problem to admit it in the BETA-stage? You could have just done what Tiger1996 did, you could have said: "Yes, axis are a step behind right now, but we are working on it, thanks for your perspectives." and that would be it, all this dispute between us would have been gone in a second.
The changes to axis were not made because of your topic. If you read throught the topics from that time here on the forum, you'll see that those changes were made based on the discussions that players had here. If they hadn't expressed their opinions, the changes wouldn't have taken place. You can see for yourself that none of the people there said "do what Panzerfather said". They came with valid arguments and if we presented counter-arguments, they kept discussing and defended their point of view.

What you did was, that you made a long post where you complained about roughly 40 things and when we presented counter-arguments, you didn't discuss anything further. Basically your approach was "here are my thoughts, I don't care what you think, just do it". That's not how it works here.
MarKr wrote:
after I made a post on this forum about allies being OP (which Kwok requested, instead of me talking on your discord-channel about it) you still argued with me in the post.
Yes, I argued because majority of the things you wrote about in your post were either out of context, half-truths, missing some bigger perspective or downright wrong. We tell players to post on the forum so that other players can express their opinion on given topics. Nobody said that making a post on the forum means we will automatically agree with whatever you write on the post - especially if we see that some suggestion could cause problems or is based on something that is not true, we will say it.
MarKr wrote:
I think you did and I have giving you a very clear explinatino above.
No, I didn't. The screenshots prove I did not treat you here unfairly from the start, only after your actions later on. So:
MarKr wrote:
From now on, I hope you can stop repeating the lie that I treated you unfairly from the start.
PanzarFather wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 22:15
I understand your parable very good, and I agree to that parable, the problem is that you missed my point. You said:
(...)
and I pointed out in response that I have shown tendencys where I have "fixed my behavior and attitude, and imporved to your liking", yet you ignore that. I have done many such things, but you never focus on that.
No, I got your point correctly and this quote just proves it.
Like, really, I said that positive actions don't automatically outweight all the negative actions, especially if there were more negatives than positives.

And you tell me "No, you didn't get my point. I did some positive things too. But you only focus on the negatives" - well yeah. I focus on the negatives, because positive actions don't automatically outweight all the negative actions, especially if there were more negatives than positives and so far there have been a lot more of negatives and are by no means otweight by that few positives you've done lately.
PanzarFather wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 22:15
I could also do parables to make my point very clear.

If a person earn his money by workning hard for many years, buys a car for that money. And then one day, this person drives his car, a little too fast, infact 10 km/h too fast. The police comes and stop him, but then the police abuses their positions of power towards this man by beating him up a bit and say:

"well, you broke the rules, so you get a beating from me! I am a cop and yes personally I don't like you, but I can do whatever I want, you know that you shouldn't drive too fast on these roads, so suck it up"..
Well, obviously you cannot do parabels. Because in your case on Discord server you broke some rules and it is stated in the Discord rules section what punishments you get for breaking each of the rules. Your punishment was in complience with the Server "law".

In your parable the police should just give a fine or issue a punishment that is within the bounds of the local law but instead they applied a punishment that they aren't legally allowed to apply (unless brutally beating up a person for speeding is by local law acknowledged as appropriate punishment). It's not like we gave you a mute/ban AND came to your home and destroyed your PC with baseball bats.

So no, you can't do proper parables.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

I think we could sove this better on discord if you let me tallk to you there, much faster too, instead of me spending time to go through all the arguments and aspects of this conversation that can problebly be some misunderstandings. I reach my hand out to you, are you willing to be a resposeble adult and try to solve this with a call instead?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

That depends...are you willing to act like an adult and:
- start using logical arguments?
- accept that proofs have more weight than your feelings?
- stay on topic instead of jumping from one to another?
- consider that what others tell you might be right, instead of dismissing them outright when they disagree with you?
- stop coming up with nonsense conspiration theories?
- stop lying about me being unfair to you from the start?
- stop lying about being punished for criticising the game?

If you cannot honestly answer "yes" to all these points, I am pretty sure that any Discord call will be a waste of time.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

MarKr wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 13:20
- consider that what others tell you might be right, instead of dismissing them outright when they disagree with you?

If you cannot honestly answer "yes" to all these points, I am pretty sure that any Discord call will be a waste of time.
So you are basically saying that you won't accept to talk to me, even though I stated that I am willing to solve this with you in private over a voice-call?
I find this to be very immature, "agree with me on everything and I can accept to talk to you"... If I would agree with you on everything and say YES to all your points, then there would be nothing to solve over a voice-call.
The reason I wanted to talk to you is because we have disagrements and problebly some missunderstandings too, that I think could be much more effective over a voice-call to solve.

Let's remember your list here, and we can go through each one of your points in a call on discord.
I can tell you this, I am reaching my hand out to you with a humble and open mind, with the intention to solve this, not to "win" any debate. I hope you can do the same.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

PanzarFather wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 19:37
MarKr wrote:

So you are basically saying that you won't accept to talk to me, even though I stated that I am willing to solve this with you in private over a voice-call?
I find this to be very immature, "agree with me on everything and I can accept to talk to you"... If I would agree with you on everything and say YES to all your points, then there would be nothing to solve over a voice-call.
The reason I wanted to talk to you is because we have disagrements and problebly some missunderstandings too, that I think could be much more effective over a voice-call to solve.

Let's remember your list here, and we can go through each one of your points in a call on discord.
I can tell you this, I am reaching my hand out to you with a humble and open mind, with the intention to solve this, not to "win" any debate. I hope you can do the same.
So are you saying, "No" to every point he brought up?

I am looking for a "yes" or "no" answer.

If you give me any answer other than one of those two words, I assume it's a no.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

PanzarFather wrote:
No, I am not saying I won't talk to you. I am saying I won't talk to you IF you cannot answer "yes" to all of those points because if you really cannot, we won't be able to solve anything, no matter how much you're willing to. It is because:

Start using logical arguments
If you cannot use logical arguments, the discussion cannot reach any final conclusion.

Accept that proofs have more weight than your feelings.
If you think that feelings have the same weight or more weight than proofs, discussion cannot reach any final conclusion.
Parable: If I tell you "10 is more than 1 and here is a mathematical proof" and you tell me "I don't care because I FEEL that 1 is more than 10" then how can any agreement be reached with this sort of "argumenting"?

Stay on topic instead of jumping from one to another.
If you cannot stay on topic, then we cannot reach any agreement on that topic, now can we?

Consider that what others tell you might be right, instead of dismissing them outright when they disagree with you.
If you cannot even consider that others might be right, then you've already decided about an outcome and so disussion won't lead anywhere. Also, if you cannot admit or even consider that others might be right, I would suggest you to stop saying that OTHERS are "not open-minded".

Stop coming up with nonsense conspiration theories.
Connected to the previous point. I (and others too) have told you that many times that your theories are nonesense. I'm not gonna react to the same crap over and over.

Stop lying about me being unfair to you from the start.
Stop lying about being punished for criticising the game.

I've also already talked about the punishments, and I gave you a PROOF about the "unfair from the start" in form of conversation logs while your response was "I FEEL you treated me like that". Unless you have some proof, I don't see a reason to come back to this topic.
PanzarFather wrote:
I find this to be very immature, "agree with me on everything and I can accept to talk to you"
And I find it interesting that you write this when none of my points said anything about agreeing to everything I say. Although, one of the points should have said "stop twisting what I said"
PanzarFather wrote:
that I think could be much more effective over a voice-call to solve.
"effective" in this case means that we reach some conclusion, which won't be possible without following the points I mentioned above.

So again:
MarKr wrote:
- stop twisting what I said?

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Walderschmidt wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 20:05
PanzarFather wrote:
MarKr wrote:

So are you saying, "No" to every point he brought up?

I am looking for a "yes" or "no" answer.

If you give me any answer other than one of those two words, I assume it's a no.

Wald

The audacity, who do you think you are!? I asked to speak to Mark, not ”Wald”.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

PanzarFather wrote:
23 Nov 2020, 03:19
The audacity, who do you think you are!? I asked to speak to Mark, not ”Wald”.
Who said anything about me talking to you? I just wanted to see if you could give a straight answer and you can’t.

Tell me, if you had a wikipedia article, what would the early life section look like?

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I have a "friend request" on Discord from you and I don't see any "yes" here. I guess we can lock this topic.

By the way: This is a public forum where anyone can react to your posts. There is no reason Wald shouldn't react to anything you wrote here.