The Shrinking Blitzkrieg Mod Community

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
kwok
Team Member

Re: The Shrinking Blitzkrieg Mod Community

Post by kwok »

Also, because of the new reworks upcoming I'm hoping to host a 1v1 tournament when the beta gets released to the live version. It'll be a personal endeavor. So stay tuned!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

---BBC--- wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 23:11
Hi, im new here in this forum. I was looking for a community because i want to play against humans and not CPU but all i find are skirmish games against KI. This is a waist of time in my opinion. My question therefore is: Are there any tournaments or communitys to join as a new player?

But first of all i want to talk about the topic of this thread, bad behavior of players. This definitely is an issiue! Im was playin starcarft for years, im doing simracing for like 20 years, but i never had so many bad experiences as a noob like here in CoH. Why do so many of the players blame noobs for playin bad??

Second problem: i have only one account, i use it form the start. And my stats are not the best. But i improved a lot. If i join one of the few pvp games i get kicked like always without a "hello" or an explanation. Just get kicked.

See, is love this game, its probably the best RTS ever (ok, starcraft is really great too, but its an APM massacre and totally different). And i want to play, how should i get better if all of you kick me all day long?

I help myself and host 1v1 games and have to wait like forever till someone joins.

Ideas anyone?

I play with anyone as well as long as they play beta ;)

VFA-97 Warhawks is my steam name.

---BBC---

Post by ---BBC--- »

Sounds great, thanks guys. I gonna try discord (which seems like everyone has it but me =D)
Tournaments would be great!

Edith: I just added you two guys to my steam acc. Its "Bjarne" not "BBC", so dont refuse plz...

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

---BBC--- wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 16:53
Sounds great, thanks guys. I gonna try discord (which seems like everyone has it but me =D)
Tournaments would be great!

Edith: I just added you two guys to my steam acc. Its "Bjarne" not "BBC", so dont refuse plz...
I accepted!

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL