One or two interesting things I've learned

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
winterflaw

One or two interesting things I've learned

Post by winterflaw »

If a PE healing half-track runs over friendly barbed wire or sandbags, it receives a building kill for every unit of wire/sandbag it wipes :-)

They don't count to the final score though - only hostile buildings destroyed are counted.

The PE captain can be placed in a vehicle and still gain experience and give bonuses to the units around him. This is a Good Thing, since that unit seems pretty weak and is expensive to replace. I stick him in the healing half-track. (I guess a lot of people already do this - I'm just catching up :-)

Warhawks97

Re: One or two interesting things I've learned

Post by Warhawks97 »

winterflaw wrote:
The PE captain can be placed in a vehicle and still gain experience and give bonuses to the units around him. This is a Good Thing, since that unit seems pretty weak and is expensive to replace. I stick him in the healing half-track. (I guess a lot of people already do this - I'm just catching up :-)

Thats normal. All leader squads gain exp from inside a transport when nearby infantry scores kills.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

mofetagalactica

Re: One or two interesting things I've learned

Post by mofetagalactica »

Mg's and mortars and some other stuff should also get leader squad buffs, i have seen a post where they say its not possible 'cause engine limitations but in the europe at war mod, mg's and mortars squads also get leader buff, and they're pretty strong (the buff).