how to now the version of the mod instaled?

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Amondemon

how to now the version of the mod instaled?

Post by Amondemon »

Hello people!
I would like to know what version of the mod I have currently installed on my pc, if theres a way do find it in the game or on steam?? I ask cose I noticed a video of "Tiger" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZNL7kB7UI) where the command tree is different from the one i have played,(his one is 5.1.6) for CW, in the comander suport tank so, I understood than steam should update automatically rigth!! (i have the update to autoset on) or would not be like this, and u have to download external files do update!?

this is the image on the cruiser tank VIII a have a sherman!!

tree.jpeg
tree.jpeg (31.35 KiB) Viewed 1072 times

thanks!

MarKr
Team Member

Re: how to now the version of the mod instaled?

Post by MarKr »

Hi,

Tiger mostly plays with the D-Day addon. This addon changes icons, flags and insignias but does not change anything about the game itself - it is only a "cosmetic" addon. If you have auto-update active on Steam, your version is 5.1.6 (unless you manually tweaked the files yourself in some way).

Viper

Post by Viper »

Amondemon wrote:Hello people!
I would like to know what version of the mod I have currently installed on my pc, if theres a way do find it in the game or on steam?? I ask cose I noticed a video of "Tiger" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZNL7kB7UI) where the command tree is different from the one i have played,(his one is 5.1.6) for CW, in the comander suport tank so, I understood than steam should update automatically rigth!! (i have the update to autoset on) or would not be like this, and u have to download external files do update!?

and this is the link to the addon.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/historical-add-on-for-bk-mod
thats the one tiger is using in his videos.

Amondemon

Post by Amondemon »

Hi Viper!! Tks for the fast replay, but i allredy get this add on to!!
theres any form to see the version than i play on in the game?

Tks again!

Amondemon

Post by Amondemon »

MarKr wrote:Hi,

Tiger mostly plays with the D-Day addon. This addon changes icons, flags and insignias but does not change anything about the game itself - it is only a "cosmetic" addon. If you have auto-update active on Steam, your version is 5.1.6 (unless you manually tweaked the files yourself in some way).

Theres so strange, cose i have de add on to, but clearly see a diferente unit in the video above on the comande tree!!! and i run atest unistal and install all of it bk mod and the historical addon/africa42 and i still have the same problem!!! can u guys confirm than de tank is in fact a cruiser than a sherman? on de 3 slot o RAF??

Thanks again for the fast response mate!!!

Viper

Post by Viper »

ok. i think now i understand your question.
you can switch from crusier "cromwell" tank or m4a4 sherman.v from the reward menu.
when you host a game in the lobby. click "customize army" and you will see the options.

he had the sherman disabled. thats why he had cromwell tank.

@markr
i suggest the blitzkrieg logo in the main menu should show the game version. it was like this in the past.

Amondemon

Post by Amondemon »

Viper wrote:ok. i think now i understand your question.
you can switch from crusier "cromwell" tank or m4a4 sherman.v from the reward menu.
when you host a game in the lobby. click "customize army" and you will see the options.

he had the sherman disabled. thats why he had cromwell tank.

@markr
i suggest the blitzkrieg logo in the main menu should show the game version. it was like this in the past.

There u go!! Problem or not, is solved!!

Tanks Viper!