The Scheldt 4P by Gorkhali

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Panzerblitz1
Team Member

The Scheldt 4P by Gorkhali

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Hi Guys did anybody have this map somewhere? http://blitzkrieg-mod.de/board/topic/28 ... -revisied/

I lost mine, thx guys.
P.

Kasbah

Re: The Scheldt 4P by Gorkhali

Post by Kasbah »

Yes I got it. I play if often. How can I send it to you?

alexandertheaverage

Post by alexandertheaverage »

you could re-upload it somewhere online as long as you give credit to the original author. I've been looking for it too. - I think all the other links are down.

Kasbah

Post by Kasbah »

It's 12.5 megas.

I don't know where to upload it and I don't want to make an account anywhere, so if you tell a web like imageshack but for files i will upload it.
By the way, do you have any working link of vire river large/extended and 6 lyon? I dowloaded the 2 maps, put them in ww2-scenarios-mp and in ww2-data-scenarios-mp (some maps don't work in the first directory) but I don't see them listed in the game

thx

alexandertheaverage

Post by alexandertheaverage »

Kasbah wrote:It's 12.5 megas.

I don't know where to upload it and I don't want to make an account anywhere, so if you tell a web like imageshack but for files i will upload it.

do you have a google account for google drive or an icloud account? if not i suppose you could just email it.

Kasbah wrote: By the way, do you have any working link of vire river large/extended and 6 lyon? I dowloaded the 2 maps,put them in ww2-scenarios-mp and in ww2-data-scenarios-mp (some maps don't work in the first directory) but I don't see them listed in the game

thx

hm.. they are .sga files right?

try placing them in: \Documents\my games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\ww2\scenarios
for the pre-sega version: \Documents\my games\Company of Heroes\ww2\scenarios

that way they should show up in-game regardless of which mod you might be using.

hope that helps.
Last edited by alexandertheaverage on 26 Jan 2015, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

6 lyon

Isn't that map part of the BK map pack?

Kasbah

Post by Kasbah »

Alexander, if you give your mail through pm I send it to you (and those who want it) I try to live in a google-free world, therefore I don't have a drive account.
About the map thanks for the suggestion but it doesn't work.
Mark, I don't know really. I don't have it listed in my maps and it surprises me. Maybe I should download the map-pack and install it again? Even if it's for older versions? I suppose I will have to change the installtion path, right?