Factions Armor Philosophy

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Redgaarden

Re: Factions Armor Philosophy

Post by Redgaarden »

Dont know if this is the right place to post this. But could the description/tooltip of Allied war machine be updated so I know what it does?
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I think currently the Allied War Machine ability of US Armor doc works with all tanks, except Jacksons and Pershings...
Also, not very long ago.. there used to be an indicator icon for this ability which is visible above tanks as long as the ability is active; Wolf removed it!
So, now the opponent players can no longer know when this ability is ever active.. so they don't know that your tanks are being replaced with the ability and therefore avoid killing them while the ability is active anymore.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I will put that on the list.
For clarification:
The ability is active for 30 seconds and for that period of time all destroyed Shermans (applies to M4,76(W), E8, Crocodile, Calliope), M10s, M18s, Stuarts, Scotts and Chaffees are immediately replaced by new ones. Rally point for these replacement units is your HQ.

The ability used to be set to replace first 3 tanks destroyed and then it deactivated, now it is set to replace all tanks for the duration of the ability (well, technically it replaces first 60 tanks but you cannot reach that number in 30 seconds anyway).

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

ah, so it doesn't replace M20, I thought the ability was broken, Looking forward to it.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!