Corsix Mod Studio Save Error

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
GHOSTMD

Corsix Mod Studio Save Error

Post by GHOSTMD »

Hello there,

i ve been using Blitzkrieg Mod since Version 4.8.5 and first of all i want to thank the Modding
Team for this great work, awesome mod which makes CoH1 (for me) to an all timer.

Yet with the new Mod Version 5.0.0 Full + 5.1.3 Patch i got a problem with CMS being unable to
save the changes i make.

Using a complete fresh installation of CoH1 2.602 NON STEAM + fresh installation of BK Mod 5.0.0
+ 5.1.3 Patch applied

The Mod itself works completely fine, no errors or crashes for me so far during gameplay

I just wanted to make some tiny adjustments to the BK Mod just as buildings can set facing
(as i did before) but now CMS isn t able to save the changes and brings up the error as shown in
the link

https://u.cubeupload.com/khyevn.png

My Questions is, you guys are using a "newer" Version of CMS? Still use 0.5.5 or is the Blitzkrieg.module now
incompatible with it? Has been a while since i made my changes to the 4.8.5 Version so i might missing out
on something important here.

Need some help to get CMS working with BK Mod again.

thx in advance
GHOST

Jalis

Re: Corsix Mod Studio Save Error

Post by Jalis »

Your problem is elsewhere.

GHOSTMD

Post by GHOSTMD »

Ok .... that was..... "helpful"...... i guess :(

Besides that... i know this already since i have the same problem now with a fresh 4.8.5 installation
only the Backup of it still works (where i already made the changes) i suppose it is a problem with CMS
itself, but i am pretty much clueless at the moment, which is the reason why i asked YOU guys.

it is a problem with the extract function of CMS, since a "normal" extract of the SGAs doesn t work either.
(this wasn t necessary at all to make simple edits as far as i recall, since the rgds were autimatically
saved as extracted)

any hints about that are much appreciated guys

sami bosal

Post by sami bosal »

i hope seniors wont mind
you need to create a folder named dataattrib in blitzkrieg mod folder
for data edit e. g winconditions and a.i editing, you need to create a folder named data in same blitzkrieg mod folder

GHOSTMD

Post by GHOSTMD »

thank you very much @semi bosal

you re right, i forgot about the "output location" aka the DataAttrib Folder
(figured that one out just a few min ago, it works now)

Monster Epic Facepalm
Knew i was missing something basic :/

sami bosal

Post by sami bosal »

ok no prob

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

GHOSTMD wrote:Ok .... that was..... "helpful"...... i guess :(

It was the answer to your question, or in other words ; cms 0.5.5 is compatible with all bk version, including the last one.

My answer would have been different if the question had been ; I used CMS in the past, but I no more remember how to use it.