Whats wrong with arty emplacment

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Warhawks97

Whats wrong with arty emplacment

Post by Warhawks97 »

Is it just me or does anyone else have the feeling that those have very low HP.

In last games the normal howitzers did stand more arty fire than my emplaced. The emplaced howitzers get destroyed by like 3 150 mm nebler hits or 3 arty shells which hit only nearby, not directly. Other emplacments with similiar look such as Flak canons and 88´s survive sometimes several direct hits and arty strikes.

For me the emplaced howitzer are as weak as those in vcoh. In vcoh US had only unemplaced howitzers and brits only emplaced but there was/is no difference in HP. They just lokk different but are destroyed same fast.

So pls devs have a look into emplaced howitzer and check out whats wrong with them. This is ridicoulous and they cost almost as much as some movable arty units and much more than unemplaced units just that they die even faster.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Miesepeter123

Re: Whats wrong with arty emplacment

Post by Miesepeter123 »

They have low HP... the reason why i never build any of them. Huge targets and very fragile + expensive, compared to the normal howitzers.

Warhawks97

Re: Whats wrong with arty emplacment

Post by Warhawks97 »

Miesepeter123 wrote:They have low HP... the reason why i never build any of them. Huge targets and very fragile + expensive, compared to the normal howitzers.

and we got forced to build them :roll:
Build more AA Walderschmidt