Riffle grenades

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
P@nda

Riffle grenades

Post by P@nda »

Hi.
Is it possible to fix accuraty of rifle grenades, because most times they hit totaly other point that you aim. Even AT grenade for rifelmans can miss from few meters at not movning car.

Warhawks97

Re: Riffle grenades

Post by Warhawks97 »

and they shouldnt take a weapon slot. I mean for every activation the player pays ammo.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

V13dweller

Post by V13dweller »

I prefer this over the automatic AI operated ones.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Rifle grenades is too badass to be more accurate, quite often it kills 4-5 fallschwirmjaegers.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Rifle grenades is too badass to be more accurate, quite often it kills 4-5 fallschwirmjaegers.

This. And squads get bonus to accuracy with Vet steps so later on they become more deadly.

Even AT grenade for rifelmans can miss from few meters at not movning car.

Never happened to me. For me it (as far as I can remember) has hit every time with its AT grenade even if the car was moving. But maybe I was only lucky...

and they shouldnt take a weapon slot.

btw isn't it the case for Tommy squad already? Few patches ago weapon upgrades for CW infantry were bugged and no I can buy for them 2xBren + 1x Rifle grenade. Or am I wrong?

Sukin-kot (SVT)

True, 2 brens + grenades, this section btw is the best alies basic inf, full equipted and with leutnant nearby they can give a good fight to any axis elits.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Havent tested it with brits. I talked about the US. And if brits can have two lmg´s + rifle grenade why US cant where it is even doc limited?

Accuracy is indeed not bad and i use them often against fallschirmjägers as those are the only real effective weapon next to HE sherman that kills them faster as they can reinforce. With vet and Captain (or leutnant) the accuracy is good enough. Still i also missed a mortar HT that was like 4 meters away:)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Once again the question: why can brits get 2 lmgs+ rifle nade but US just one BAR? why takes the rifle nade a weapon slot? also why is it so much more restricted to tiers and docs than brits rifle nades? Dont tell me docs like RE need them more to go forward against axis defenses than armor doc for example.

I am just curious why it is that way. Or is it a bug? iirc the brits once could also only use one bren and rifle nade upgrade but you fixed it in one patch, or?

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Because Usa nades have much better AoE and damage.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Because Usa nades have much better AoE and damage.

and Brens are a way better than BARs. Or at least the inf section with brens kills a way better than rifles with BAR.

Also if this is true then the single shot would cost less (like 5 ammo less than US rifle nade shot) but such a restriction isnt fair compared to brits. I mean its one weapon less, limited to docs and later available. The AoE stuff could be solved with cheaper activation for CW or US AoE nerf or CW AoE/damage increase or whatever you prefer.