Cool AT squad.

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Krieger Blitzer

Cool AT squad.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I picked 1 MP44 from the ground, then I picked 2 Shrecks and lastly, I upgraded the 3rd Shreck for my Grenadiers ^^ That's If I remember correctly...
Just thought it would be cool to share :P

Note:
The "MP44 upgrade completed" msg which you can see on the top left corner of the screen, was for another Grenadier.. not this one.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Re: Cool AT squad.

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Why you made a White bar at your Name? we all know your ingame Name..
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Krieger Blitzer

Because I was playing under a different name :D And I don't want to expose it :P

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Old times. With bonus Erich crying for help.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

HA... i was just going to mention the irony.... of when there was a huge bitchfest about how AB can carry more than 2 AT weapons at a time... but now if you carry the best AT in the game in mass amounts it's called "cool AT squad"
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Krieger Blitzer

Airborne units can always have these cool AT squads.. same with RAF, though it might be harder for RAF.
But I think that having such a Grenadier squad can only happen once in a year... Nevertheless, I wouldn't call any such AT squads being too OP anymore after improving HE rounds as well as adding 2s aim time to handheld AT weapons! However, in the past when HE rounds were useless and when handheld AT weapons had no aim time.. such squads were indeed a pain in the ass.