Just for curiosity

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Jalis

Just for curiosity

Post by Jalis »

I not too sure where to post that.
It is just some pictures for curiosity and fun, and there is no reason to be post that rather another.
Attachments
AI is not allowed with wunderwaffe
AI is not allowed with wunderwaffe
super heavy with a KT
super heavy with a KT
super heavy alternate
super heavy alternate
size compared to soldiers
size compared to soldiers

JimQwilleran

Re: Just for curiosity

Post by JimQwilleran »

Nice models :D. Oh well, btw, if the models exist, we can implement them in bk mod for sure now!!! Of course if the creators agree :D

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

There is now a rather long time fans dont produce any model for COH. Exception could be eastern front but it keep it. If you encounters something else it have been extracted from an other game ; most popular target was MoW, but these one come from WoT. I just made a new skin, allow coh values and tune it to make it works. Like said, it is just for curiosity. Usually people like big things.

otherwise, it exist, for exemple, a maus model Free to use, IIRC, but you will hardly see it at BK, mostly because it is a pvp mod.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Imagine if bk devs would make an addon for bk, working like bk fun mode with all those units that people requested over years, like black prince, maus, and other super op stuff. I imagine it would be more popular than basic bk.. (ya ya tones of work I know)
I remember many years ago I used to play MoW1 with Brothers of War mod - unlimited res and units, 6 players Free For All, with planes, dozens of KTs, IS3, Centurions... I miss those times :D.

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

Sadly except the maus I spoke about earlier, there about no free model to use, bk dont already use. It is especially true for heavy and prototype.

Play with external units is accpetable for home usage mod only, but illegal for distribution.

Unlimited res and units is a thing for compstomp and multicoop, but rethink AI would be neccessary imo.