Awesome game moments

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Michael_Z_Freeman

Awesome game moments

Post by Michael_Z_Freeman »

Hi,

I just had one of most awesome moments in Blitzkreig EVER ! :P :mrgreen: I was playing with AI only on Expert. Somehow managed to do everything your're supposed to on Expert. Checked high value resource points. Checked for defendability of Victory Points. It was a full on battle and eventually my AI team mate was able to reach the enemy bases and start destroying them. Things had been going my way with early capture of enemy weapons like a Nebelwefer (I revelled in destroying entire enemy squads with that!). I also chose the Airforce doctrine, playing as British as I had a lot of munitions to begin with. So it get's to total enemy base destruction and I think that's it. But hang on ! Both bases destroyed and no victory message ! What's going on here ? Suddenly there are enemy units capturing points behind my lines on the other side of the map (Reversed Defence). It's in danger of going pear shaped ! I realise there must be an enemy base installation still out there and start a search. Nothing nearby. Looking further afield. Still nothing. I order a recon plane ... and there it is. In an easy to miss building at the back of the map (who says the AI can't provide some surprises?). I think, quick ! Destroy it. My Typhoon Fighter Bomber Armour Piercing rockets is recharged so I use that and BLAM. Destroyed. Victory message came right on the rockets hit. I "viewed battlefield" and took the screenshots. What a way to end a Blitzkreig game !!! :D :lol:

JimQwilleran

Re: Awesome game moments

Post by JimQwilleran »

Very nice ;D.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I remember once JimQwilleran was camping arround with 2 snipers, I played BK doc, sneaked right up to their position using demolition stormtroopers in crawl mod and planted a schrapnel mine right in front of their noses, after Jim attempted to move them a bit forward they both exploded,
19 xp x2 :D I think Warhawks remembers that.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Yes, I rememebr that too :D. I must admit that I learned a lot of bk doc style from you ;). I also can't say that moving 2 snipers like that was a smart move..

Michael_Z_Freeman

Yes, there can certainly be some moments 8-). There's been a few times when I've missed enemy tanks because of the way the models are camouflaged. I can't think of any other game where that kind of visual aspect is used so well. took me ages to spot this guy ...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:I remember once JimQwilleran was camping arround with 2 snipers, I played BK doc, sneaked right up to their position using demolition stormtroopers in crawl mod and planted a schrapnel mine right in front of their noses, after Jim attempted to move them a bit forward they both exploded,

yes. Was that on la chaudiere?:D
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Warhawks97 wrote:
Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:I remember once JimQwilleran was camping arround with 2 snipers, I played BK doc, sneaked right up to their position using demolition stormtroopers in crawl mod and planted a schrapnel mine right in front of their noses, after Jim attempted to move them a bit forward they both exploded,

yes. Was that on la chaudiere?:D

Yep

Michael_Z_Freeman

More awesome-ness.

P-47 fighter bombers stomp enemy base in Annihilation win condition.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: