Re: DONT play with Dragononablade and Sunziom

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Henny

Re: DONT play with Dragononablade and Sunziom

Post by Henny »

They picked mortain but i asked for a map change but they INSISTED we played this map. They play the map mortain and they put an armoured car on the other side of the map so you can't cap a strat point that connects the resources on hill that is literally on the other side of the map. Very bad behaviour. Thought these 2 players were decent, but turns out theyre just another pair of ""

They rush that point and camp on the other side of the map so youre forced to go to hill. Then they pull this cheap shit. Theyre as bad as teleport bug abusers, abusing map and game mechanics
Attachments
mortain.png
Dankman is a good guy

sgtToni95

Re: Re: DONT play with Dragononablade and Sunziom

Post by sgtToni95 »

Maybe you cpuld report this as a bug issue more than player issue.. that map is almost never played even without exploiting that fact, just avoid that.
I've played with theese two guys and they've been nice.

Warhawks97

Re: Re: DONT play with Dragononablade and Sunziom

Post by Warhawks97 »

I dont get the problem. Yeah, i see the strategic points. And i know that there are maps at which you can do some funny stuff with scout cars (same goes for CW trucks) by making an easily reachable sector hard to cap coz its locked by a unit miles away.

I think strategic points have their name for a good reason sometimes :P

And yeah, they are fine guys. Sunzium was one of the first good guys ive ever met and played with. Had some really great matches with and against him in the far past.
Build more AA Walderschmidt