Unitcap Modding / General modding help

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
zalvety

Unitcap Modding / General modding help

Post by zalvety »

I've been trying to change the unit cap from calliopes from instead of 1 I can build 10 & so on.
I only play with friends and ai and it would be alot of fun to build 10 calliopes and destroy a friends hq with all of them firing.
Which file where I can change unit caps? I'm using blitzkrieg.module in corsix, I cannot find the calliope anywhere or unit cap change.

I would love to know how to change damage on specific items / infantry aswell!
I want to spawn engineers that do millions of damage, would be really funny to see a engineer squad destroy tanks with bullets.

Thanks

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: Unitcap Modding / General modding help

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Changing that will make your game non compatible with others, and frankly its not a good idea.

zalvety

Post by zalvety »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Changing that will make your game non compatible with others, and frankly its not a good idea.

What I was thinking was to just send the version I updated to my friends would it still not work?

If not, that sucks. There should be a new game type with bk fun mode without unitcaps. I want no unit caps so badly

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Yes if you and your friend have the same game it will work, but we won't do that for you, and will not "fix" problems who might come with it.

zalvety

Post by zalvety »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Yes if you and your friend have the same game it will work, but we won't do that for you, and will not "fix" problems who might come with it.

Than I guess it's back to my original post. I just want to know which file it is. I'm not asking for official help, I just want some community help to help me mod the game to my liking.

Like I said, which file do I edit to change the unit cap of calliope to 10 or any other unit?

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Are you familiar with corsix? You can change that in the units attribs in "requirements", by removing the limitation action ( if you want unlimited units in game), the best is to copy an existing empty action and pasted it on that limited action, OR if you don't want unlimited units change the limitation action number by the amount you want.
Spoiler: show

zalvety

Post by zalvety »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Are you familiar with corsix? You can change that in the units attribs in "requirements", by removing the limitation action ( if you want unlimited units in game), the best is to copy an existing empty action and pasted it on that limited action, OR if you don't want unlimited units change the limitation action number by the amount you want.
Spoiler: show

Which one would it be?
And what do you mean the limitation action? I can't find limitation action.

Screenshots:
https://puu.sh/vxNC5/09f39f9e48.png
https://puu.sh/vxNJ4/9981045932.png

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

None of those files! Forget about it, you don't know corsix or how to mod, playing with corsix if you don't know what you are doing, its asking for big, big troubles, i don't have the time for that, and this thing is way too long to handle, sorry.