How to find friends to play?

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Beren

How to find friends to play?

Post by Beren »

Hello guys, recently i installed the company tales of valor and BK mod the release path 4.9.7 version 2.700 but almost have players, i tried with historical add on, few players, blitkrieg few players. I played this game since 8 years ago but i never play in internet, always offline by lan with my friends in Cuba. Here i expected more players, how to make friends, i see the number of member here and i want to learn yours experience.

sgtToni95

Re: How to find friends to play?

Post by sgtToni95 »

Hi Beren ;) I suggest you to try connecting at 14.00 or 20.00 UTC+1, since theese are the times when you're more likely to find european players on. or at any time during the weekend. Then send friend request to all players you meet so you'll see every time they're playing and you can invite them when you want to play ;)

Henny

Post by Henny »

pm me your steam name ill add you
Dankman is a good guy

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

You could also join the 2 WhatsApp BK groups and meet the hardcore players:-
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1729

And there is a FB page for BK btw, it was just recently created ;)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1764

Tovarasu

Post by Tovarasu »

Is there a STEAM Group ????

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Yes; http://steamcommunity.com/groups/blitzkrieg-mod But it's not very active.

However.. BK itself is moving to Steam soon anyway :) At this point, there will be no need really for a Steam group anymore... ;)

Beren

Post by Beren »

Thanks for all sugestions, i learned for every one of you.

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

Beren wrote:Hello guys, recently i installed the company tales of valor and BK mod the release path 4.9.7 version 2.700 but almost have players, i tried with historical add on, few players, blitkrieg few players. I played this game since 8 years ago but i never play in internet, always offline by lan with my friends in Cuba. Here i expected more players, how to make friends, i see the number of member here and i want to learn yours experience.

Bereeeen q bola mi bro!! Es MEFISTO hermano! Donde estas metido! Yo estoy en Los Estados Unidos vine para acá con el puro! Todavía no me decido a jugar aquí! Quiero estabilidad antes de ponerme a guanajiar con e l CoH! Buscame en facebook Frank ernsto vera!! Para comunicarnos mejor! Un abrazo y un día vamos a cuadrar para dar papa aquí! Q el sapo hace ola jjjjjj escribe me por facebook! Nos vemos!

Beren

Post by Beren »

Coño mi hermano que alegría me da saber de ti, no había visto las notificaciones de mensajes, yo estoy en Brasil en misión medica, tengo que decirte que si es verdad hay algunos jugadores malos pero por lo general aquí esta las grandes ligas hermano. cómprate el juego por steam e instálalo yo aquí he aprendido mucho y todavía me falta mucho por aprender, nada mas que entres man me avisas yo juego casi todos los días y tengo amigos que te puedo presentar. Me alegro mucho que el mejor jugador de allá pueda jugar con los mejores de aquí. Yo casi no entro en el face pero te voy a buscar un abrazo.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Guys, even if your English is not good the forum rules state specifically that posts are to be written in English:
Nieles wrote:7. All posts are to be made in English.If you post something in a different language then a translation is required. This is a international Forum and although most of the staff speak more then one language it would be to confusing if everyone would write in his mother tongue here. The staff can only moderate English/German text, therefore we cannot moderate posts that are not written in those languages. If you are German, and don't speak English that good, you can post German in the German subforum, but only there.This also includes posting legibly and not overusing "txt msg shorthand". We're not an English class here, and for a lot of our members English is not the primary language, and occasional typos happen. We do however ask that you put some effort into your posts - if you are prone to bad spelling, use a spell checker. This also refers to excessive use of text message/AOL/leetspeak. You are not pressed for time to answer, and you have a great big keyboard in front of you, so nothing is gained by using "u" instead of "you" other than making it harder for others to read your posts.

Full posting guidelines
If you need to speak in your native language, you can use PMs ;)

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

We' re sorry!! It won' t happend again!

Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

you can add me on steam

Beren

Post by Beren »

i was offline for one year, i am returned today, the rule was maded for acomplish. Never happened againg.

Przemsznikov 23

Post by Przemsznikov 23 »

Szukam polaka chętnego do gry w BK oraz operacje w zwykłym cohu wraz z discordem.

Jeżeli jesteś chętny to dodaj
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149564919/
Last edited by Przemsznikov 23 on 04 Jun 2020, 01:37, edited 2 times in total.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

BEREN!!!!!
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.