Caen Campaign

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
kwok
Team Member

Re: Caen Campaign

Post by kwok »

For all Axis who have not selected their deployment, they will be randomly auto deployed in Caen or Etavuax. Game starts Friday with Turn 0 orders in.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Henny wrote:I can play axis PE any doc

We are currently 5 Axis players, against 6 Allied players.. unless you join!

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

He already has joined and chosen a doc. Check your team.... you might get a 7th too because right now it seems like axis is going to have a shit time being generally inactive.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Since Axis has done nothing and will probably continue to do nothing. Allies, would you rather face Ai that I will control? I will make it challenging and you would be able to set up the games yourselves. Let me know what you guys think.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

kwok wrote:Since Axis has done nothing and will probably continue to do nothing. Allies, would you rather face Ai that I will control? I will make it challenging and you would be able to set up the games yourselves. Let me know what you guys think.

+1

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Can we probably start the campaign in two day's? I can't tomorrow :(
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

The campaign will happen over many days, the start day will become irrelevant as long as basic info like doctrines and starting locations are locked in by deadlines.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Are they really sure they have read the conditions and rules :P?

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

As if bk players read through everything... let's be real here many players don't even know all the units of their favorite doctrines.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

When I am really, really bored at home... I open bk forum and I read some random text wall from our old friend Warhawks or recently from you kwok. Eventually this always helps me to find some other interesting things to do <3.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Can we start the games with AI already?