Request to port models to Tabletop Simulator

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
RenegadePrime

Request to port models to Tabletop Simulator

Post by RenegadePrime »

If any developers are around I had a question regarding the models themselves.
Currently I am helping a Tabletop Simulator modeller, with this I was curious if it was at all possible to gain access to your current models for the TTS mod itself. Mainly COH is the only reliable source of quality material and of course for the models you make all right will be owned by you. This is to help other gamers be able to enjoy their WW2 tabletop games with friends.

Helping modellers and modders is one of my personal hobbies, I enjoy seeing gamers of all types be able to enjoy the games they love without restriction. For now we are stuck with only a limited variety of models for various games on Tabletop Simulator all made or converted by the modeller I am trying to assist, he goes by Baryonyx. Please take my request into consideration.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: Request to port models to Tabletop Simulator

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Hi, COH models are own by COH, so i can't talk for them, but about the new models made by artists you need their approval to share and use it, most of the models had been made by BurtonDrummerNY or BurroDiablo from Estern Front or Halftrack from the BotB, without their green light, you can't use those models.
They are cool people, im pretty sure they will accept depending of the model you want.
P.

RenegadePrime

Post by RenegadePrime »

Do you know how/where I may contact them to plead my case? I figured the MODDB but I'm sure a more professional route is available.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Moddb is the best, or their own website like EF or BotB.