Terror Grens
Lieutenant
37mm ATG
Tank Commanders
Super Pershing
Armor Doc (sherman doc)
Airborne Doc (All of it)
RAF
Schorched Earth Doc (Bottom left side of the tree)
Flamethrowers
Thompson smg
moving accuarcy
Mg42
US Triage center
US INF off-map howitzer barrage
Stock mines
M1918 BAR
Officers (Excluding Hauptman & Captain)
American "Armour"
Jagdpanther
Tiger Tanks
The concept of "US infantry has to get closer and be in greater numbers" (and still get wrecked by mp44)
PE scoutcar

This post was not all that serous and was just to went my anger and fill up my own ego

I will comment everything I forgot to mention. And feel free to comment things you hate (doesn't have to be BK mod)
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

JimQwilleran

Re: 100 Things I hate

Post by JimQwilleran »

Wow, that's a pretty large amount of things to hate. Mg42 surprisingly low on this list :P. PE scout car DEFINITELY too low! And where is the glorious homing panzershreck, huh? Don't u hate 1 shot 17p? Nothing about emplacements/bunkers/88s? Also you hate MP44, but nothing about FG42? Also when you have that beloved, high veted and most favourite squad of heroes, and they die with 1 arty shell :cry: .

I personally hate only 1 thing - when game is no fun. Most of the time due to lack of balance or malice of players (facing 3x def doc for example). The units themselves are just pawns in our play, I hold no grudge against them ;).

Surprisingly, in times of general "u buffed allies enough - axis are no fun anymore" trend here, your post is quite anti-axis I'd say.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Redgaarden wrote:I will comment everything I forgot to mention. And feel free to comment things you hate (doesn't have to be BK mod)

I hate Californian drivers. Fuckin imbeciles.

And I guess I hate small maps, but everyone knew that already.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Frost

Post by Frost »

Redgaarden wrote:MY I hate list

Top 3 Things I Hate the most
1:MP44
2:Snipers
3:Pak36

Things I really hate
Panther (Only G)
Walking Stuka
Terror doctrine
Mortar Halftracks
King Tigers

Other stuff I hate
Riflemen
HMG teams
Top gunners
Motorcycles
Jeeps
Swhimmwagens
80mm mortars and bigger
Rangers
Shermans (all of them)
Terror Grens
Lieutenant
37mm ATG
Tank Commanders
Super Pershing
Armor Doc (sherman doc)
Airborne Doc (All of it)
RAF
Schorched Earth Doc (Bottom left side of the tree)
Flamethrowers
Thompson smg
moving accuarcy
Mg42
US Triage center
US INF off-map howitzer barrage
Stock mines
M1918 BAR
Officers (Excluding Hauptman & Captain)
American "Armour"
Jagdpanther
Tiger Tanks
The concept of "US infantry has to get closer and be in greater numbers" (and still get wrecked by mp44)
PE scoutcar

This post was not all that serous and was just to went my anger and fill up my own ego

I will comment everything I forgot to mention. And feel free to comment things you hate (doesn't have to be BK mod)

:| science when rangers become threat to german inf :| :|

anyway i persinlly hated bk soo much because of mortor halftruck and germany inf being so powerfull also snipers are insane

also panther G shouldnt be a threat when you have pershing well at least in men of war :D

Also the most thing that i hated is germany def Grill Art is just insane tbh

and there def as well

V13dweller

Post by V13dweller »

kwok wrote:
I hate Californian drivers. Fuckin imbeciles.

Perth Drivers are pretty bad aswell, no one knows how to merge, and most people just don't let anybody in.

It is not the units that ruin the game, it is the people you play against. But the dirtiest player will usually win.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I hate all the "left cornered" docs :D I mean; WH Def doc.. PE SE doc, CW RA doc and also US inf doc... They are just not my playing style.

But the most thing I hate, is the US Quads.. no doubt! Bunkers are annoying as well.

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

I hate things I cant change.
I dont hate pvp, I hate unscrupulous pvp players who play for victory at all cost. It is easlly avoidable ... dont play pvp at coh.

I hate

AI Mortar targeting camo units it can see.
AI arty or planes, targeting a fuel point which is even not secured.
AI pathfinding ; what I call the morons waltz, where several vehicles turn endlessly with one to several other at the same place.

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

Also the most thing that i hated is germany def Grill Art is just insane tbh

and there def as well

Was going to add this to the list but since I also love them I didn't.

Wow, that's a pretty large amount of things to hate. Mg42 surprisingly low on this list :P. PE scout car DEFINITELY too low! And where is the glorious homing panzershreck, huh? Don't u hate 1 shot 17p? Nothing about emplacements/bunkers/88s? Also you hate MP44, but nothing about FG42? Also when you have that beloved, high veted and most favourite squad of heroes, and they die with 1 arty shell :cry: .

The lower they are doesn't mean I hate them less but PE scout car is one of my most hated things.
I hate the mg42/mp44/FG42 because they snipe through smoke.
I dont remember having problems with Panzershreck since I dont build tanks or emplaements anymore. (come to accept it I guess).
17p always get artied easily. (no matter what axis doc you are except luft I guess)
88 got nerfed and haven't seem them since so I totally forgot about them, but totally want to add them to the list
FG42 are fine to deal with when you aren't US (I try to play them as little as possible)
The vet is useless most of the time. So I dont really care, and as you said I just use long tom on a vetted squad. And boom that is it bye bye to them

I'm an allied player (US Inf) never build tank depot or any light vehicle at all. Worked fine intil mp44 shwoed up and I had to change my style a bit.

I personally hate only 1 thing - when game is no fun. Most of the time due to lack of balance or malice of players (facing 3x def doc for example). The units themselves are just pawns in our play, I hold no grudge against them ;).

Surprisingly, in times of general "u buffed allies enough - axis are no fun anymore" trend here, your post is quite anti-axis I'd say.

Yes many of these problems could be fixed by people not abusing them I think.

When I play Axis I dont have any problems fighting Allies ever. I mean ab doc gets air strikes gets countered by Puma/20mm halftrack. Armor doc gets singehandly destroeyd by Tiger. Inf doc can't do anything against mp44. Arty doc will get destoreyd by Panther+Stuka combo. RAF I beat with combo of basic units Volks, 2x pak38, puma, mg42. RE gets beaten by panzershrecks (This one I have most problems with).

I just think why shouldn't I go Terror all the time? they can beat inf/empacements/Air/Tanks there is nothing they lack. German armor has got veterancy compared to US tanks, Grens combat capabilities get affected more with vet than rifles/rangers. Stuka will wipe squads with lucky hits and destroy pretty much every empalement there is. and then you can get Tigers/Panthers/King tigers which also deal very well agaisnt their counterparts "But they get countered by Airstrikes" blah blah 20mm puma shoot them down instantly.

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

I hate things I cant change.
I dont hate pvp, I hate unscrupulous pvp players who play for victory at all cost. It is easlly avoidable ... dont play pvp at coh.

I hate

AI Mortar targeting camo units it can see.
AI arty or planes, targeting a fuel point which is even not secured.
AI pathfinding ; what I call the morons waltz, where several vehicles turn endlessly with one to several other at the same place.

Jep those mortars sure suck for gameplay.
And that Arty sure is continuous
Dont know about the tird line but I too hate when I send 3 tanks and some inf squads forward and they all die before they get a glimpse of the enemy.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

I hate dsynch, occasional 360 pathing thing and mg42 on particulary some vehicles;
Although i agree to Nami's view on that, there is no "exclusive hate on units", game is preety RNG based(which is cool), but some situation's, may cause conflict between what u see and what u expect to see...
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

Although i agree to Nami's view on that, there is no "exclusive hate on units", game is preety RNG based(which is cool), but some situation's, may cause conflict between what u see and what u expect to see...
'

You're right about the units there. I dont hate any of the units I hate the weapons those units carry.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Redgaarden wrote:
I hate the weapons those units carry.

Ye lol, i can see that even Triage center somehow deserved peace of hate there :D
What exactly do those medics carry?:P
"You can argue only with like-minded people"