AirBone Doc

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Wh1tetiger

AirBone Doc

Post by Wh1tetiger »

Wanna talks about airstrike in airbone doc.... I think splash very big and damage.... sector airstrike very damage i think too .... may be need some nerf ?

Krieger Blitzer

Re: AirBone Doc

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

The AB airstrikes are so lethal indeed. While actually the Luft airstrikes this way are going to suck even more...

215 ammo for the bombing run airstrike might be still considered too cheap perhaps, keeping in mind AB doc has supply drops.. therefore I would probably suggest increasing its price to around 240 ammo or so.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Luft Airstrikes will kick ass now ;)

speeddemon02

Post by speeddemon02 »

IDK, I think its about right, i hear planes and I start moving units at the front and start beefing up AA defenses in the back

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

Oh an axis tank coming lets click a single button and destroy it one hit! Oh my what a great player i am, the skillz are real <3

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:Oh an axis tank coming lets click a single button and destroy it one hit! Oh my what a great player i am, the skillz are real <3

Sorry can't hold My self so true:'D
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:Oh an axis tank coming lets click a single button and destroy it one hit! Oh my what a great player i am, the skillz are real <3

Wow, USA jeep/inf/rangers/HT/anyunit coming out, lets deploy a Tiger and spam with unkillable zombie grenadiers from hitler's secret division
What a great player I am, skillz are real *shitsmile.jpg*

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Does anyone want to talk about how the AB hq can call in strafe runs with no cool down?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Whoever uses them anyway?

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I do.... and I get so many complaints lol because I agree it's pretty OP.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Leonida [525]

Post by Leonida [525] »

Once i used it in the city in goodwood continuously, no one could enter there :D

Krieger Blitzer

kwok wrote:I do.... and I get so many complaints lol because I agree it's pretty OP.

Totally agreed!

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

BRING BACK THE SECOND RL AND PUT A COOL DOWN ON THE NEVER ENDING STRAFE RUNS!

#SECONDRL4HARAMBE

Krieger Blitzer

Hahaha :D

Once again, I have to agree :P
Wouldn't mind to see the 2nd RL back! At all actually.. since that aim time was added.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Tiger1996 wrote:Hahaha :D

Once again, I have to agree :P
Wouldn't mind to see the 2nd RL back! At all actually.. since that aim time was added.

Nah i not agree for many reason's for a secomd rl bring back
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Wake

Post by Wake »

kwok wrote:Does anyone want to talk about how the AB hq can call in strafe runs with no cool down?

This is one of those hidden abilities that is a little bit overpowered. Most people don't know about this, but the Airborne forward HQ has a cheap ability that calls in a bunch of planes that shoot and bomb every enemy unit around the HQ. It is similar to the "Combat Air Patrol" ability that is called in, except the Combat Air Patrol costs something really high like 300 munition and the HQ one is only 150 munition (I think). And it has no cool down, so you can call in 100s of planes endlessly until you run out of munition.

I've seen people build the forward airborne HQ right next to the enemy just so they can call in that ability.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I think it only sends straffing run planes, not bombers...

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Cooldown can be added for sure and I am pretty sure this ability only sends straffing planes not bombers.

Krieger Blitzer

MarKr wrote:Cooldown can be added for sure and I am pretty sure this ability only sends straffing planes not bombers.

Bringing this up once again, as I wonder.. if this was actually forgotten in 4.9.6 btw?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

idk... didnt say the description that max two planes coming in for a strafe? Maybe restrict down to two for each use? That way a guy who uses it nonstop would run out of ammo quite fast. So it would be up to players how to play and where to invest ammo. If he thinks he can win with just straffing runs and 400 MP AB HQ in every street... fine... but a single 20 mm vehicles/tank would quickly destroy his single unit army that has no upgrades.

But thats just my point of view.
Build more AA Walderschmidt