Wanna Change the Background Theme's of factions during battle's?

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

Wanna Change the Background Theme's of factions during battle's?

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Hey everyone i Do have no idea if it's the right topic for this but if Not i ask dev's to switch it to the right one. however back to what I wanted to tell you guy's are you guy's bored of the Background music? of the british pe or so ? wanted Put some coh 2 ingame Theme's into bk for pe/wh/Brit's or us? or just wanna switch pe Background music for wh While playing wh? well, i found out how i have pe Background music and also some of coh 2 for them:) all you need to Do is downloading a mp File from Internet like you Would download a Song to your pc. then switch some Files. Since i am on phone writting i ask you to add me in steam for further steps what to do. it's pretty Hard to tell through phone sinne i forgot the file's Name in coh relaunch Folder but i know it's location i hope i will help you in future. good Day everyone:)
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Mr. FeministDonut

Re: Wanna Change the Background Theme's of factions during battle's?

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

There even a easier way to change music.
1) Turn off the background one in coh settings
2) In steam settings, music tab choose folder with your tracks, press "Scan" button and wait.
3) shift+tab, music tab - player will open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Re: Wanna Change the Background Theme's of factions during battle's?

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:There even a easier way to change music.
1) Turn off the background one in coh settings
2) In steam settings, music tab choose folder with your tracks, press "Scan" button and wait.
3) shift+tab, music tab - player will open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw

Yes that's one was but you actually know that if you wanna use coh 2 Theme's in any faction, it Has a normal Version and a aggressive version? Just like pe and british Theme's if you in fight you get a aggressive Version of the theme;) plus it switch by it self as it does in game, if you do it on steam well you have only normal theme or only aggresive Version Not original as it is like in coh 2 or as it is in coh 1 if you download a pe theme *good luck downloading it from internet cause you can not find any* and Put it in steam you also only Has aggressive or normal Vers if you switch it to wh Background File you have the True Vers the non and aggresive Version i Would Not wrote all this if this Would be Same as if you do it with steam:)
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable