BLITZKRIEG working on Steam ?

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
KiCkeR5

BLITZKRIEG working on Steam ?

Post by KiCkeR5 »

Basically that, Is blitzkrieg mod working if I buy tales of valor on steam ? Can I actually play with my friends if they buy tales of valor and add blitzkrieg mod ?

MarKr
Team Member

Re: BLITZKRIEG working on Steam ?

Post by MarKr »

Since nobody answered yet I will try to help you with my limited knowledge (when I started with BK I already had vCoH and both expansions so I never had to deal with such situation).
As far as I can remember, BK mod should work in vCoH or OF or ToV or any combination of those, though the question is to what extend. Because the vCoH gave you the USA and Wehrmacht factions, while (if I'm not mistaken) OF and ToV worked with Commonwealth and Panzer Elite factions (and ToV brought the function to "customize army"). So I would say that if you have only ToV then BK will work but you will be limited only to CW and PE factions + the customization army vehicles for them while US and WH factions will be unavailable. I don't know for sure if it is like that, but I THINK it is.
So if you want to be sure to have access to everything the mod offers, I would recommend to you to get the whole edition: vCoH + both expansions. If you don't want to pay the whole price, wait untill there's a sale on Steam during which you can get the whole edition for about 5 Euro, or maybe even less ;) .

KiCkeR5

Post by KiCkeR5 »

I Bought the full pack already, but My general question was if I can play "online" with blitzkrieg mod on

autraymond

Post by autraymond »

if you got VCoH you can only as play US and Wehrmacht, if you got OF or ToV you can only play as Brits and Panzerelite. If you have VCoh and one of the Add-ons you can play all factions. So Markr is right. :D

BK-Mod works just fine online, you just need to know when players are online, for example at 9o'clock (UTC+01:00) you can hardly find any PvP games. ;)
"There are 2 kind of people who play CoH, those who only play Axis and those who don't give a f***!" - Kwok 2021

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Of course you can play online with Blitzkrieg mod on, its been like that since 2009.

KiCkeR5

Post by KiCkeR5 »

Thanks then mates :) Really appreciate your fast answers, Im thankful to all of you :)