Sniper cloaking

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Sniper cloaking

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Teach a guy who came here with ridicolous whining saying that the game is ruined because mg's and mortars cost some ammo? Axis mp boost? What?

And if a person struggles to win medium AI ( where all you need for the win is to place mg and pak then waiting for a big tank which will steamrole everything till the base ) I believe that he is just too stupid and there is no sense in teaching him.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Sniper cloaking

Post by MarKr »

This is why I never post to forums, because of dickheads like Sukin-kot, so I'm done here, I'll deal with it.
Man, don't get upset just because someone said something not nice. Yeah, there are people who will say things like Sukin but then look at kwok, he's trying to help you.

I think what Sukin tried to say, in his not very polite way, is that you complained about several things that are "OP" or "ruined the game" but have you noticed that nobody else on this forum has complained about it? There are just two possible reasons why nobody else mentioned what you did:
1) They did not notice it in the game - but that is unlikely because the units you mentioned are quite often used and the people here play quite often
2) They don't perceive it as problem because the game offers you a way to counter it

Yes, the gameplay changed quite a lot since 4.6.x and perhaps tactics that were too effective back then do not work anymore but I think that you are now experiencing the same thing as many people did after the patch where Churchills got their armor buffed. After the patch was released there were people here saying "OMFG what did you do to Churchills? Every shell of my PIV just bounces off! How am I suppoessed to kill such a thing? You fucked the mod!!!" and after a week or two nobody mentioned the Churchills again. The reason was simple - the change was huge and everybody was used to destroying Churchills easily with 75mm /L48 guns frontaly at max range, but this tactic suddenly did not work anymore and everybody was shocked. Later they figured out that they can still take out churchills but you need to attack its rear armor, they started using bigger tanks against them (their guns can chew Churchills easily) or they started to use its other disadvantage - low speed (= easy arty target). Long story short - they adapted to the new elements and I believe that if you give it a chance and try new tactics, you will adapt too.