Hello from Cuba!!!

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Sparrow

Hello from Cuba!!!

Post by Sparrow »

blitzkrieg-572x208.jpg

Hello friends, this is a message from Cuba through the wireless network SNET (Street Network). Sorry if my english is not good.

First nothing, I would like to thanks the community for the new forums...is really nice to see how many people around the world really cares about this game, the best World War II strategy game. In our network (SNET) we have a group of users who loves this game, we play almost every night (when the work and the school let us to play it)

I would like to ask to @wolf (sorry, don´t have anyone on my mind to ask something about the game)
1-Why Superpershin of the Armored Doctrine of the US Army have only one chance to take this tank, and his equivalent of de Tank Doctrine of Elite Panzer has more than one...??? Its a simple question, ´cause The US Army don´t have to many choices when you are fighting against a Koniegstiger or Jagpanther (the big one), you have to be good, very good to handle a situation like this. When we play this game, we made some restrictions to have a well-balanced match. I know that US artillery was enhaced, but is not enought

2-Where can I download the latest version of Blitzkrieg mod, we are playing Blitzkrieg mod+Historical Addon v4.9.3

The Following captures were take it by me XD :

RelicCOH_2016_04_07_01_06_25_663.jpg

SL2

Bueno es todo señores, un saludo tremendo a todos ustedes, se lo merecen por este foro, los quiere...uno de los que más candela da en Cuba en el company jejeje
Sin título.png
Sin título.png (19.39 KiB) Viewed 4123 times
Attachments
pikete del coh.jpg
Last edited by Sparrow on 12 Nov 2016, 05:07, edited 4 times in total.

Yafa

Re: Hello from Cuba!!!

Post by Yafa »

Sparrow wrote:2-Where can I download the latest version of Blitzkrieg mod, we are playing Blitzkrieg mod+Historical Addon v4.9.3

blitzkrieg mod v4.9.5
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1050
historical add on D-day june 1944 & Afrika 43 for blitzkrieg mod v2.2
http://www.moddb.com/mods/historical-ad ... 3-d-day-44

Jagdpanther

Post by Jagdpanther »

1-Why Superpershin of the Armored Doctrine of the US Army have only one chance to take this tank, and his equivalent of de Tank Doctrine of Elite Panzer has more than one...??? Its a simple question, ´cause The US Army don´t have to many choices when you are fighting against a Koniegstiger or Jagpanther (the big one), you have to be good, very good to handle a situation like this. When we play this game, we made some restrictions to have a well-balanced match. I know that US artillery was enhaced, but is not enought

You have only one chance to get it because some people said IT (because only one was sent to Europe, check wikipedia) fought in the war, others say it's just a myth so to please anyone they made it one time call.

The armor doc isn't well balanced currently IMO, without the SP the doc requires a lot of skill against german heavy tanks as you said, you kill them easier with long tom arty from inf doc and the patrol airstrike from airborne. Yes as you said you have to be very skilled not to lose your SP since that's your only chance to win the game once KT's, jagdpanthers, jagtigers or simply 2 or 3 panthers roll out. Not only that you have to be very skilled to keep your SP alive and manage to kill those beasts but sometime 1 SP is not enough, you have to use jacksons since they are the only tanks capable to penetrate heavy german armor thanks to their 90mm guns, don't even consider shermans in late game they are veterancy food for the german armor. And you have to have multiple of them since they are TDs meaning weak armor so you have to take care of a lot of tanks. It's harder to kill tanks with a SPECIALIZED tank killing doc than with inf docs.

I rarely see regular pershings on the field since they COST 140 FUEL!, almost as a panther but the panther always wins against a pershing, make them more affordable and faster to get, also besides the SP (which im in favor to be removed anyway but it's been added by Xalibur so i dont think it will ever be removed) add the Pershing ace in the tank depot or replace it with some useless ability in the doc like "Field repairs" and "Allied war machine" that no one uses and not to choose between the two like it's now.

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Yafa wrote:
Sparrow wrote:2-Where can I download the latest version of Blitzkrieg mod, we are playing Blitzkrieg mod+Historical Addon v4.9.3

blitzkrieg mod v4.9.5
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1050

thanks for the help

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Sparrow wrote:
Yafa wrote:

blitzkrieg mod v4.9.5
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1050

thanks for the help

I know, I know SP was deployed only once on the entire war, in fact, the infantry is the principal weakness of this tank, a hole wave of infantry atacking at the same time this tank is very efective, when those men have bazookas or detonates bombs

I said we put some rules to have a well-balanced match, because we play without popcap, and the armor steel at the final part of a match its very dificult to handle if you dont have enought ammo for the artillery. The emplacements are not very efectives when you have a Stupa tank in front, so, as I said before...germans steel its very hard to take out and I think taht the most powefull tank in this game is the Koniegstiger of Terror Doctrine avialable to roll out a SP with 2 shots if you shoot first jaja

Rules:
-You can only have one Super german tank (I dont remember his name) of the Tank Hunt Doctrine...the big one, the super Jagpanther (just like the SP, youl will available to have one of this, not anymore)
-Elite Panzer army (I think its HER the meaning of army in German) need an order to follow when you iniciate a match, because they can have a vehicle on the 2nd quarter and US Army need the 3rd one to have a vehicle against that (Yes, I know that British Army exist and they have some units very efective against those vehicles, but US Army needs too, so for a well-balanced match we fabricate the Kangroup Kompany (dont remember how to write it) firts than the first vehicles quarter of Elite Panzer army (I think its the 2d one)
-Only one Elefant, only one Super Jagpanther (as the Super Pershin, for the good of a well-balanced match).

Againts the Panther and any tank I prefers Jackson Tank Destroyer, they are really fast and they are tank hunter well equiped...they can take the ass of a tiger with skills jejeje...we call that "ratear" here.

Well, thats all, thanks all of you for read this speech of a Blitzkrieg fan...we are very apt for this game, I shure of that and I hope someday my www Cx be as fast as your guys...to have the pleasure to play with all of you with my team

See on the ground

PD: I love to play with US Armored Doctrine
Last edited by Sparrow on 09 May 2016, 21:53, edited 4 times in total.

CroW_TaTToo

Post by CroW_TaTToo »

well hello from cuba here too jejej que vola consortes jej as my student sparrow say we play every day soy we are loking forwar to play a renked match wit the harcore players but not having an internet conection in our homes dificult that . I personaly play whit the british army the royal air force support

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

CroW_TaTToo wrote:well hello from cuba here too jejej que vola consortes jej as my student sparrow say we play every day soy we are loking forwar to play a renked match wit the harcore players but not having an internet conection in our homes dificult that . I personaly play whit the british army the royal air force support

Oe sapete...diles q la doctrina esa esta mentirosa...q te le den downgrade jajaja

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Jagdpanther wrote:It's harder to kill tanks with a SPECIALIZED tank killing doc than with inf docs.

I disagree, this is not true.
If u think the US Armor doc is a specialized tank killing doc somehow.. then u gotta have to realize that u r actually committing such a very big mistake! Unlike the PE Tank Hunter doc, which is definitely a pure tank killing doc as there is absolutely nothing better than this doc in hunting tanks for sure... The Armor doc on the other hand is meant only as inf support! And it requires arty support as a result.

So, it's kind of foolish if anyone would ever come to think that the Armor doc should have the exact same role as TH doc of PE.
TH doc is the counter to Armor doc... Armor doc shouldn't be capable to resist against TH doc anyhow!
Same applies to RE doc of CW, as that the Royal Sappers doc is also supposed to be mainly nothing more than just an inf support doc in the first place just like the Armor doc... They both need arty support.

Jagdpanther wrote:I rarely see regular pershings on the field since they COST 140 FUEL!, almost as a panther but the panther always wins against a pershing

It's good that they are not so common. Because the Pershing is a late war tank anyway... Unlike the Tiger which is an early war tank in return. Therefore I believe Pershings shouldn't be any easier to get.. and even currently btw, I don't really think that they are too hard to obtain... They are unlimited too while Tigers are restricted to only 2 at a time! Keep in mind that the price of a Tiger is by far much more expensive than the price of a Pershing, yet... Much cheaper Comets, Achilles, Hellcats, Sluggers or Jacksons and Fireflys can still reliably kill the Tiger. Ur only chance would be to use the ALRS ability or to be very skilled and lucky enough to survive without such an ability.
So, there is nothing to complain about here!

Panther won't always win against Pershing either. The Panthers are later available and their HP is significantly less than Pershings... Not to mention that the G Panther from Terror doc costs more!
The penetration chances for both tanks at each other is almost equal as well.

Jagdpanther wrote:add the Pershing ace in the tank depot or replace it with some useless ability in the doc like "Field repairs" and "Allied war machine" that no one uses and not to choose between the two like it's now.

Pershing Ace is quite cheap btw and is effective whenever combined with a command car behind... Just make sure to always upgrade ur supply yard specifically when playing Armor doc in order to avoid fuel and MP upkeep issues. This way at long term... U will be able to outnumber ur opponent by much in res.

And btw again, 1 thing which I believe Wolf has probably forgot to include in the patch note. The "war machine" icon does no longer show up above every tank as long as it's active.

Sparrow wrote:-You can only have one Super german tank (I dont remember his name) of the Tank Hunt Doctrine...the big one, the super Jagpanther

It's called "JagdTiger".

I am a dedicated Armor doc player. I mean I played lots of online pvp games as Armor doc against several players... And I could 100% assure u that there is no need at all to set any specific rules when playing with ur mates... Game is already balanced very well so far. SP is cheaper and earlier available than JagdTiger.. has a turret, much higher rate of fire and less upkeep as well... King Tiger is doubtlessly the most expensive tank in the game. Available extremely late.. and is not cost effective by the time of the stage when it's deployed. More likely the Allied side will always have what to counter the King Tiger with...

Tor

Post by Tor »

More than one SP ruin balance in 2vs2, JagdTiger can nothing vs skiled SP, KT oneshoted by long toms or air bombing.
Unlimited pershing lol, tiger1996 bad, why need more than 2 pershings? vs what? they don't have armor, and can't kill infantry.
Panther G witout AP=Pershing with AP, witout AP pershing realy bad, they go in battlefield in SAME time.
Pershing Ace worst tank ever, i tested this, he just normal pershing vs axis heavy, and cost more.
Last edited by Tor on 09 May 2016, 01:21, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

I know ur English isn't that good, therefore I recommend u not to argue with me further.. only for one reason... It's that u will never understand me I guess! U always get me wrong ^^

Anyway, Pershing Ace is better investment than Elephant or JT for example... The tank itself might not be that good; of which I agree. But it's quite cheap to replace each time specifically after supply yard upgrades! MP is not an issue for Armor doc.
I didn't complain about unlimited Pershings, now I believe it's fine. However that I only responded to him as he tried to compare the Pershing with the Panther...

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

@Tiger1996

As I said before...I think that Koniegstiger (not the King Tiger, well...is a King Tiger more expensive...but with another MG42... its very efective against infantry), and...yes...by the time you take it...you have a SP on the ground...or maybe 2...and that...is a really pain in the ass (sorry for the word)

Thanks to all of you guys...always remember...that we are a family here...maybe we could have some difference about an idea...but there is no reason to discuss for something like this
@Tiger1996 @Tor thanks for your comments...

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Tiger1996 wrote:I know ur English isn't that good, therefore I recommend u not to argue with me further.. only for one reason... It's that u will never understand me I guess! U always get me wrong ^^

Anyway, Pershing Ace is better investment than Elephant or JT for example... The tank itself might not be that good; of which I agree. But it's quite cheap to replace each time specifically after supply yard upgrades! MP is not an issue for Armor doc.
I didn't complain about unlimited Pershings, now I believe it's fine. However that I only responded to him as he tried to compare the Pershing with the Panther...

Tiger1996 could you please give a link about new maps for new actualizations of Blitzkrieg mod...???

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Tiger I really need to test my internet Cx playing this game, but dont know how to find a match, help me with this please. I have an acount on steam, what do I have to do to find a PvP match on CoH Blitzkriegmod v4.9.5

Krieger Blitzer

Sparrow wrote:Tiger I really need to test my internet Cx playing this game, but dont know how to find a match, help me with this please. I have an acount on steam, what do I have to do to find a PvP match on CoH Blitzkriegmod v4.9.5

http://store.steampowered.com/app/20540

Have you purchased CoH on Steam? You need Tales of Valor, price is 20 Dollars as you can see.

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

My friend Tiger, I only have CoH Tales of Valor from the old game of Relic, I just add the Blitzkrieg mod v4.9.5 pack and we play it here in Cuba on LAN Party. But when I select online mod, the game ask me for my Relic account...so...I need CoH from Steam..??? to play on steam community...??? jajajaja...men, you dont know how I´m feeling right now...I dont have a card with money to pay the game on steam. Is there another option to get the game...a family steam share maybe...???

Krieger Blitzer

The old Ubisoft-owned Quazal servers of CoH does no longer support playing online.
Yes, u need to buy the game on Steam.. we all have it on Steam! I am afraid there are no other options at all...

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

OK, thanks Tiger, I hope to get the game until summer and have some PvP with you. See you men

Kasbah

Post by Kasbah »

Hola camarada!

Yes, unfortunately the old servers are down and now we have to play on these shitty-lagged Steam servers, but it's the only option if you want to play online.

Si necesitas que te eche una mano pregunta!

Saludos!

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Sparrow don't despair, Tiger is actually wrong here.

If you have CoH retail version (not pirated), you can simply register the cd-key on the steam and download the newest steam version and play online.
Check out these two link if you don't know how:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -TFBN-1352
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -WUSF-3601

If you lost cd-key already or you have pirated or whatever, you need to buy it.
But for Pete's sake, don't listen to Tiger. Don't waste 20 f* dollars on this old game. You only need base CoH for fully functional BK mod, you don't need Tales of Valor nor Opposing Fronts nor any golden edition or whatever. You don't need overpriced Steam either.
Just buy it for (currently) 1,35$! https://www.g2a.com/company-of-heroes-s ... lobal.html. You'll get your key by email within few minutes.

If you can't pay online, ask any of your friends, parents, relative, whoever and just pay them in cash and get the cd key from their email.
If you can't even do that, try to walk some retail game stores and buy coh at a good price and activate the cd key on steam as I suggested you in the first paragraph.

Good luck!
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Krieger Blitzer

Devilfish wrote:If you have CoH retail version (not pirated), you can simply register the cd-key on the steam and download the newest steam version and play online.

From what I can understand of what he said... He never bought the game before, so I believe he doesn't have a key!
I had my game working the same way btw.. I purchased it before converting to Steam and then I only redeemed/activated the key as I never lost it; Just saying that I definitely know about this one, doubtlessly I am aware of it. But can't u read what he said??? It's a pirated version... Nothing but a cracked one.
Unless I understood him wrong due to his bad English maybe!!!

Devilfish wrote:You only need base CoH for fully functional BK mod, you don't need Tales of Valor nor Opposing Fronts nor any golden edition or whatever.

lol, now you are completely wrong here...
Base Company of Heroes will only allow him to play USA and WH.
Opposing Fronts will allow him to play PE and CW only.
Tales of Valor will allow him to play all.. but no campaigns!

He surely needs Tales of Valor.
I would never recommend any unknown websites to purchase the game from on a public forum.. the only trusted way is to just buy it on Steam directly, or better wait until it is on sale or a discount I mean...

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

I didn't read the entire topic, but....
Sparrow wrote:My friend Tiger, I only have CoH Tales of Valor from the old game of Relic

Doesn't say anything about being pirated or not, that's why I wrote "(if not pirated)".

I have base + EP right now on steam, but I'm pretty sure I could have played as PE/Brits before steam when I had only base CoH with BK, but yea, I can't vouch for it.

Tiger1996 wrote:I would never recommend any unknown websites to purchase the game from on a public forum.. the only trusted way is to just buy it on Steam directly, or better wait until it is on sale or a discount I mean...

I'm not recommending any unknown website on a public forum. That site is widely known and popular and I successfully made several purchases there myself. Only trusted ways are the ways you trust. Even if you are skeptical, it's still worth a try to buy a game for 1.35$, rather than 12.99$......But again, that seller is 100% trustworthy, save your money or waste it, your choice.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

@Kabash Gracias amigo, que bueno leer algo en español por aquí jejeje
My Cx to internet its to much expensive and maximun bandwtih per Cx iis 1Mbps, 1Mbps/17 users, maybe 120KB/s to download something. I hope play with all of you when I finally get the CoH steam version

SL2 (Saludos)

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Kasbah wrote:Hola camarada!

Yes, unfortunately the old servers are down and now we have to play on these shitty-lagged Steam servers, but it's the only option if you want to play online.

Si necesitas que te eche una mano pregunta!

Saludos!

Gracias amigo, cualquier cosa te pido ayuda

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Tiger1996 wrote:
Devilfish wrote:If you have CoH retail version (not pirated), you can simply register the cd-key on the steam and download the newest steam version and play online.

From what I can understand of what he said... He never bought the game before, so I believe he doesn't have a key!
I had my game working the same way btw.. I purchased it before converting to Steam and then I only redeemed/activated the key as I never lost it; Just saying that I definitely know about this one, doubtlessly I am aware of it. But can't u read what he said??? It's a pirated version... Nothing but a cracked one.
Unless I understood him wrong due to his bad English maybe!!!

Devilfish wrote:You only need base CoH for fully functional BK mod, you don't need Tales of Valor nor Opposing Fronts nor any golden edition or whatever.

lol, now you are completely wrong here...
Base Company of Heroes will only allow him to play USA and WH.
Opposing Fronts will allow him to play PE and CW only.
Tales of Valor will allow him to play all.. but no campaigns!

He surely needs Tales of Valor.
I would never recommend any unknown websites to purchase the game from on a public forum.. the only trusted way is to just buy it on Steam directly, or better wait until it is on sale or a discount I mean...

Tiger here on SNET we have the original CoH Tales of Valor game with the activation key, We dont use a crack to launch the game because Blitzkrieg mod do not support a CoH with crack.
As you said before, with the key we play only PvP matches, but not campaing, doesn´t matter I only want to play CoH online
Sorry for my english, I dont use Google Traslator I understand you very well, but I need to practice a little more this language XD

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Devilfish wrote:Sparrow don't despair, Tiger is actually wrong here.

If you have CoH retail version (not pirated), you can simply register the cd-key on the steam and download the newest steam version and play online.
Check out these two link if you don't know how:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -TFBN-1352
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -WUSF-3601

If you lost cd-key already or you have pirated or whatever, you need to buy it.
But for Pete's sake, don't listen to Tiger. Don't waste 20 f* dollars on this old game. You only need base CoH for fully functional BK mod, you don't need Tales of Valor nor Opposing Fronts nor any golden edition or whatever. You don't need overpriced Steam either.
Just buy it for (currently) 1,35$! https://www.g2a.com/company-of-heroes-s ... lobal.html. You'll get your key by email within few minutes.

If you can't pay online, ask any of your friends, parents, relative, whoever and just pay them in cash and get the cd key from their email.
If you can't even do that, try to walk some retail game stores and buy coh at a good price and activate the cd key on steam as I suggested you in the first paragraph.

Good luck!

Thanks for the help, I´m calling some friends to resolve this problem, maybe I could get the game by summer and play with all of you fellows